Are you male?
2:57pmJoão
yeap :)
and u?
2:58pmJoão is offline.
2:58pmJoão is online.
2:58pmMe
Do you think I got booty?
2:58pmJoão
yeap :D
looks so
2:59pmMe
Can you touch it and see if it's biggy-big? ~shakes her booty~
3:00pmJoão
yes I can do that
but are u male or female?
3:00pmMe
female.
3:01pmJoão
then I will gladly touch it :)
and get inside of it too
3:03pmMe
oh yeah. put a baby in me.
3:05pmJoão
will u suck me till I come?
3:06pmMe
yes.
3:06pmJoão
u're good chun
and what else?
3:07pmMe
touch my big legs
3:08pmJoão
open your mouth baby
I'm big and hard
3:11pmJoão
come on baby don't leave me here
3:11pmMe
oh yeah.
i meant that sexually.
3:12pmJoão
do u want me to touch your legs?
3:12pmMe
yes.
3:13pmJoão
ok baby I'm softly touching your legs
3:13pmMe
ooooohh.
3:13pmJoão
and touching you
3:14pmMe
yeeahhh.
3:14pmJoão
can u feel my hard cock?
3:15pmMe
yeah. ~feels ur cock~ it's so soft
3:16pmJoão
does it feel good?
3:16pmMe
yeah. poke me with it.
3:17pmJoão
yes baby
where do u want it?
3:19pmJoão
I'm sorry being so rude but I'm going inside u now baby
3:21pmJoão
come on baby
suck me a bit more
3:21pmMe
~sucks your dick~
3:22pmJoão
yeahhh baby suck it good
3:22pmMe
i'm cumming.
3:23pmJoão
yes baby cumm
3:23pmMe
ohh baby that was good.
3:24pmJoão
yes baby it was good
No comments:
Post a Comment