Saria: *Walking along a forest path and admiring nature as she often does, her huge butt bouncing behind her with each step* Such a nice day outside today. I wish that everyday could be like this.
Visitor: *He takes a walk along the forest and suddenly, he sees Saria's huge butt. Completely dumbfounded, he would take a walk behind Saria, staring at her bouncing booty.* Nice... What a lovely sight.
Saria: *After walking along she turns to see him and stops, her butt jiggling in place* Oh, I didn't see you there. You seem to be new to these woods. Are you lost?
Visitor: Yes. By the sight of a very cute girl like you, and your butt is...so sexy when it bounces and jiggles about. *As he said those words, his jaw dropped by the sight of her jiggly round booty*
Saria: *Blushes heavily at his compliments* Hehe...oh stop. You really think its that sexy? *smiles at him*
Visitor: Yes. If I ever asked you if I can touch your round jiggly derriere, what would you say? *Smiles heavily*
Saria: Well I'd say only a boyfriend of mine would be allowed to do such a thing. Thankfully...I don't have one. *Winks at him*.
Visitor: I'll do. I'm cute, and I know how to treat someone as beautiful as you well.
Saria: *Blushes and smiles* Well you care cute and you seem very romantic. All I need is your name.
Chris: My name is Freeman. Christopher Freeman. At your service. *He began to lift up Saria's hand and press his lips gently on it, therefor kissing her hand.*
Saria: *Giggles* Well my name is Saria. And I think I just got myself a boyfriend. *Smiles*
Chris: Now may I touch?
Saria: Of course...feel away dear. *Bends over slightly as she bounces it for him*
Chris: As you wish. *He began to slide his hands at her butt, moving his hands slowly and feeling her soft round booty. Then, with his hands still on her booty, he would lift it up with his hands, and let it drop. As it drops, it begins to bounce, making a big obligatory ''boing''.* Your large butt is compared to a ball bouncing up and down. *He would continue to feel her round butt* All women pale in comparison to you in two categories, Saria: Big butts and beauty.
Saria: *Gasps lightly and blushes as he rubs her huge butt and lifts it before it drops and lets out a 'boing' sound* Hehe...I forgot it makes that little sound if you bounce it enough. And thank you...you shower me with so many comments, noone else has before.
Chris: I knew that. Your butt is magic. Has anyone touched it before? *He would let both of his index fingers transport to Saria's butt, then lifts it up slowly, then he would let go, leaving Saria's big butt bouncing up and down again, letting out a 'boing' sound. After bouncing it, he would put his whole hands on her booty and snuggle it.*
Saria: *Laughs as it goes up and down letting out 'boing' sounds over and over* And no I haven't but it actually feels very nice. *Blushes and bounces it some herself*
Chris: *Grows mesmerized by her bouncing butt* Your bouncing derriere arouses me. *He began to softly squeeze her round bottom and give it a firm slap. As he slaps it, it makes a "boing" upon impact.* Shake it more for me.
Saria: *Smiles as he grips her butt and give is a slap making it go 'boing, boing' several times as it squished in from the force of the slap and then bounced outwards so much it bounced into him a bit* Ohhh...will shaking it make my boyfriend happy? *Shakes her big hips as her butt follows*
Chris: If it will make you happy, my Kokiri turtledove. *Reaches his hands to his girlfriend's big ass, letting it bounce on his hands.* Your large butt is a gift for you, Saria. Kiss me with your beautiful lips.
Saria: hehe...why of course *turns and starts to heavily make out with chris, pressing her big plump lips over his as she leans in close enough to let him continue to bounce her huge big butt around in his hands.*
Chris: *His kiss was deep and sensual.* Can you make your butt stop bouncing?
Saria: *Nods* Of course, I was just letting it do that since you seemed to enjoy it so much. *Holds it with her hands and her huge fat backside comes to a stop* There we are.
Chris: *He moves his hands to her butt and then would softly squeeze it* What have you been eating?
Saria: *As he touches it* Hehe a lot. This is where it all goes honestly.
Chris: Oh really? Would you like it more if i did this? *Smacks both sides of her butt with his hands, which lets out a "boing" sfx. After smacking, he would keep his hands on her booty before shaking it up and down slowly, which lets out a "wobble" sfx*
Saria: *Feels her big ass 'boing' as he smacks both sides and then wobbles it* Hehe...I just might...it feels nice, like a massage. You know if you hit each big cheek one at a time back and forth I bet it'd sound like a drum.
Chris: Really? *He hits each of Saria's ample cheeks one at a time back and forth, making a ''boing'' everytime one is hit.*
Saria: *listens to the sound and nods* well what do you know? I was right! *Each ample sized butt cheek bounces around with each 'boing'*
Chris: Your booty is so big, I want to use it as a pillow, Saria. I'm starting to get sleepy.
Saria: Awww...how flattering sure. *Lays down on her stomach with her head resting in her arms and her huge round soft booty up in the air* It's very comfy. *Rubs it, making it wobble*
Chris: Man, it's getting night out. *Yawns and lays his head on Saria's booty. He would close his eyes and slide his hands to her butt, holding onto it and smiling it. He began to whisper.* Hey Saria? You are very beautiful.
Saria: *Giggles* Thank you Chris *Her squishy butt wobbles a bit as he lays his head down on it*
Chris: *Began to rub her booty*
Saria: *Her big booty jiggles with a wobbling sound when he rubs it*
Chris: *Continues rubbing* Your butt is a child's toy.
Saria: What's that mean? Like just for playing with?
Chris: I believe so. *Bounces her booty*
Saria: *Watches as her huge booty goes 'boing boing' as it bounces* You think it could be something more than just a toy? Like something sexual and romantic? *Wiggles it to entice him*
Chris: Like this? *Holds onto her booty as he kisses it*
Saria: "Yes, and maybe for something sexual too" *Feels him kiss her big booty*
Chris: You mean like.. *Holds her big booty and slowly presses his crotch on it* this?
Saria: *Moans* Ooooooh, maybe just like that. *Winks at him as her huge butt squishes in when his crotch presses against it. It feels very soft and bouncy*
Chris: *Squeezes her buttcheeks together* Are we planning sex?
Saria: *winks* If that's what you really want.
Chris: OK, but you might wanna remove your pants.
Saria: *Jiggles her huge ass out of her tight pants*
Chris: I'll just remove my pants. *Unbuckles his belt and zips down his pants and also removes his underwear, revealing his 9'7" sized penis.*
Saria: Oh my...how large. *Giggles* You'll need that to get deep enough through here to reach me. *Takes her hands and bounces her heavy butt*
Chris: *Firmly presses his hands on both of her buttcheks with a big 'boing' and inserts his large penis in Saria's pussy, moving his waist back and forth, pushing deeper each time.*
Saria: *Moans as he enters her pussy and starts pushing deeper, her huge butt making a big soft cushion*
Chris: *He keeps pushing a bit hard*
Saria: *Moans more* Umph! Umph! Umph! Ah...that feels good!
Chris: Saria, I want a child!
Saria: *Her huge ass jiggling around and bouncing against him with each thrust* Then don't stop!
Chris: *Goes nonstop in her*
Saria: *Pushes back against him to pin him under her huge butt as he thursts non-stop* I'll give you as many kids as you want!
Chris: Really?
Saria: *Slaps her huge booty and hips as they have sex* OF course I'm a very fertile and well-bearing woman! As many as you want.
Chris: Oh, Saria.
Saria: Hehe! I'm yours give me all you've got! I'll give you as many babies as you want. *Jiggles her massive big booty on him*
Chris: *Gives it his all harder and harder, enough to cum in her cervix*
Saria: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! I love it! *Bouncing heavily more and more to arouse him and push him over the edge*
Chris: Should I stop?
Saria: No no! It feels good!
Chris: *Keeps going nonstop*
Saria: *Continues to moan*
Chris: I hope our kids have the same big butts as yours.
Saria: "Yes, and maybe for something sexual too" *Feels him kiss her big booty*
Chris: You mean like.. *Holds her big booty and slowly presses his crotch on it* this?
Saria: *Moans* Ooooooh, maybe just like that. *Winks at him as her huge butt squishes in when his crotch presses against it. It feels very soft and bouncy*
Saria: *winks* If that's what you really want.
Chris: OK, but you might wanna remove your pants.
Saria: *Jiggles her huge ass out of her tight pants*
Chris: I'll just remove my pants. *Unbuckles his belt and zips down his pants and also removes his underwear, revealing his 9'7" sized penis.*
Saria: Oh my...how large. *Giggles* You'll need that to get deep enough through here to reach me. *Takes her hands and bounces her heavy butt*
Chris: *Firmly presses his hands on both of her buttcheks with a big 'boing' and inserts his large penis in Saria's pussy, moving his waist back and forth, pushing deeper each time.*
Saria: *Moans as he enters her pussy and starts pushing deeper, her huge butt making a big soft cushion*
Chris: *He keeps pushing a bit hard*
Saria: *Moans more* Umph! Umph! Umph! Ah...that feels good!
Chris: Saria, I want a child!
Saria: *Her huge ass jiggling around and bouncing against him with each thrust* Then don't stop!
Chris: *Goes nonstop in her*
Saria: *Pushes back against him to pin him under her huge butt as he thursts non-stop* I'll give you as many kids as you want!
Chris: Really?
Saria: *Slaps her huge booty and hips as they have sex* OF course I'm a very fertile and well-bearing woman! As many as you want.
Chris: Oh, Saria.
Saria: Hehe! I'm yours give me all you've got! I'll give you as many babies as you want. *Jiggles her massive big booty on him*
Chris: *Gives it his all harder and harder, enough to cum in her cervix*
Saria: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! I love it! *Bouncing heavily more and more to arouse him and push him over the edge*
Chris: Should I stop?
Saria: No no! It feels good!
Chris: *Keeps going nonstop*
Saria: *Continues to moan*
Chris: I hope our kids have the same big butts as yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment