Tuesday, July 19, 2011

arthur and victoria rp

user posted image

 Arthur (Victoria's friend): *Walks into the mansion and accidentally notices his friend's large butt*

Victoria: *Blinks at him* Oh! Hello Arthur! *Her big booty bounced as she turns*

Arthur: *Blushes* Hello there Victoria! Is there something different with you lately?

Victoria: *shakes her head* Nothing I can remember.

Arthur: There is one. *Points to her big booty behind her*

Victoria: *Blushes* AH well yes there is that.

Arthur: How did you get it?

Victoria: I think when I began eating a lot my weight all went there for some reason mainly.

Arthur: I can see why. Would you mind if I...touch?

Victoria: Hehe...here out in public? *Blushes*

Arthur: Nope. Follow me to my mansion. *Walks to the mansion*

Victoria: *Walks with him, her massive butt streaching the fabric of her dress and bouncing around behind him with a 'boing boing' sound*

Arthur: *At the bedroom in the mansion* Now we're private. *Holds hands out*

Victoria: *Giggles and bumps him across the room with it* Think you can handle it?

Arthur: *It makes a big 'boing' sound upon impact* Absolutely. *Walks forward to her and slide his hands at his friend's butt, moving his hands slowly and feeling her soft round booty. Then, with his hands still on her booty, he would lift it up with his hands, and let it drop. As it drops, it begins to bounce, letting out a big obligatory ''boing''.

Victoria: *Giggles and blushes herself as the big boing sounds come from her huge size bottom* You know its so big somedays I have to worry I won't knock me off balence.

Arthur: I'm impressed, Victoria. It's like magic. *Jiggles her butt with his index finger* Has anyone ever touched it before?

Victoria: Honestly I think it gets in the way sometimes...it'll knock things over and its tough to fit in chairs. *It wobbled and jiggled as he moves it with his index finger and she blushes*

Arthur: Impressive. You should use that as a weapon. *Softly squeezes it* Can you shake it at my face?

Victoria: I have used it as a defense weapon before *It jiggles when he shakes it* Like when I pushed you away. But yes I can. *Shakes it*

Arthur: *Smacks both sides of her butt with his hands, which lets out a "boing" sfx. After smacking, he would press both cheeks onto each other and lift it up slowly, then lets it go, letting out a 'boing'. He does this repeatedly* Do you have someone to share this butt with, Victoria?

Victoria: *Sighs* Not really and I would really like to have some children. *Her massive butt streaches against the fabric as he slaps it and raises it and lets go, going 'boing' as it wobbles sexily*

Arthur: Really? *Keeps bouncing her butt*

Victoria: Uh-huh.

Arthur: Well. *Presses his crotch up against her butt*  ;)

Victoria: Would...you be willing to help me with that? *Her huge butt presses up against his crotch and mashes out a bit over it*

Arthur: I think so.

Victoria: *Blushes* I'd like that.

Arthur: First, you might wanna...take off your clothes.



Victoria: *Takes off her clothes, leaving her in her underwear* 

Arthur: *Takes off all of his clothes* 

Victoria: *Slowly sheds her underwear* 

Arthur: Now on to the bed.   

Victoria: *Lays down on her side*  

Arthur: We're doing...sex, aren't we?   

Victoria: Well you didn't say how to lay down. *Chuckles* I was also waiting for you.   

Arthur: OK. *Walks over to Victoria and lays down with her. His penis gets caught inside her pussy*
Victoria: *Moans as it gets caught in her opening and her body bounces a bit as he lays down on its cushy expanse* Mmmmmmm...
Arthur: *Holds onto her butt and keeps thrusting back and forth*
Victoria: *Her big huge booty provides cushion for him as he thrusts into her back and forth, bouncing her around as she moans* Ahhh! Ahhh!


Arthur: *Kept going and going*

Victoria: *Keeps bouncing sexily as he goes and goes, not stopping either as her big butt jiggles from each thrust* Ohhh!

Arthur: You sure you want kids?

Victoria: Yes! Lots of them! *Nods as she keeps bouncing and having sex with him* Do you?

Arthur: A thousand times yes!

Victoria: Good my love! Then lets have a big family! *Uses her huge butt to bounce him up on it as he thrusts, bouncing it under him heavily as she blushes* Ah Ah Ah!
    

Arthur: *Is comforted by her bouncing as he kept thrusting over and over*
 

Victoria: How close are you?
 

Arthur: Really close, darling.


Victoria: Mmmmm....good.
 

Arthur: I'll give it all! Here goes! *Kept going and going as he squeezed her buttcheeks firmly for pressure*

Victoria: ok! *Gasps as they give a boing when he squeezes them against each other to increase the pressure*

Arthur: I like it when they make that 'boing', Victoria.

Victoria: Hehe, I know you do.

Arthur: Want me to make them make that sound?

Victoria: If it turns you on more sure. 

Arthur: *As he continued going into her, he began slapping her asscheeks with both hands, letting out many 'boing, boing' sounds*

Victoria: *She continued to thrust with him as her butt let out the soudns with each slap*






Arthur: Oh! Victoria! This is interesting. You're good at this! 








Victoria: Thank you love!

Arthur: Let's let this moment last forever! 

Victoria: I want it to last too!


No comments: