Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Taka and Jade chat

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Hi Jadey!

Jade Taylor says:
 Hey buddy

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Are you planning to make an Ask Atsumei soon?

Jade Taylor says:
 I should...

 Why you ask?

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I have a bunch of questions to ask Atsumei.

Jade Taylor says:
 Ahhh...
 See... I think her profile was voided out after T6 ended
 So, i have to make another one

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Want me to make it for you?

Jade Taylor says:
 Hmmm. Sure.. that sounds like a good proposal
 Thanks

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Any details on Atsumei besides being Asuka and Takahiro's cousin?

Jade Taylor says:
 Ummm...
 You know, I never really thought about it

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 brb

Jade Taylor says:
 Yes sir

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 back

Jade Taylor says:
 Wb

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 thanks.
 any info on atsumei?

Jade Taylor says:
 Well...she left her family to live a care-free life....
 She has traits of the "angel gene"
 Takahiro is her favorite cousin

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 How old is she?

Jade Taylor says:
 Like... 20 ...Fighting style is Kazama-ryuu and some self taught martial arts
 Takahiro is her favorite cousin

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I know that.

Jade Taylor says:
 O.o
 Ok feisty pants

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Any photos of Atsumei?

Jade Taylor says:
 No.. haven't decided her definite appearance yet

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 It can be a white martial arts gi and a brown ponytail with black fighting gloves and black kick guards.

Jade Taylor says:
 Sweet

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 What's her personality?

Jade Taylor says:
 She is care-free of course, kind, stubborn, graceful, dedicated, and caring just like Jun

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 What does she wear casually?

Jade Taylor says:
 Hmmm... Skinny jeans, graphic tees, a spiked leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up, and leather fingerless gloves.. oh, tennis shoes and high heel boots also (she is a rebel in a sense)
 And she drives a motorcycle.!!!!!!

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 How about if she just wears a green graphic tee, leather fingerless gloves, and high heel boots?
 That makes her a rebel in a sense!

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol.. sure

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Now, we get to height and weight.

Jade Taylor says:
 5'6.... 126lbs

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Does she have a hourglass figure?
 Excuse me for being a perv.

Jade Taylor says:
 Yes... she does
 And... a big butt.... not to be a perv myself XDD

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Cho Sook has a big butt too!

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol!!!!

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Now were both pervs!
 What if Takahiro touched Atsumei's butt?

Jade Taylor says:
 INCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 You freak!!!!!!!!!!

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Xcuse me...
 I get totally frightened when I hear about female characters having big butts.

Jade Taylor says:
 Why?
 Lol

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I dunno.
 Why give Atsumei a big butt.?

Jade Taylor says:
 Well.. asuka has big tits lls
 Why not give her a big butt
 Im a total perv.... (damned bisexuality)

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Does Atsumei have a bf?

Jade Taylor says:
 Hmmm... she should

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 One of my chars can be her boyfriend!

Jade Taylor says:
 Ok!
 Who, is the question

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I think Shoji.

Jade Taylor says:
 What does he look like?

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I'll give you the profile.

Jade Taylor says:
 Kk

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 As a perv like you....
 I'd love to touch Atsumei's butt....
 But she'd hit me...

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol.. yes, she would

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I bet Takahiro would get right on a boy for trying to touch Atsumei.
 I hope you're not a fan of incest.


Jade Taylor says:
 Meow

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 WB Jadey.

Jade Taylor says:
 Thanks

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Are you a fan of incest?

Jade Taylor says:
 No....
 Weirdo o.o

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Atsumei with a big butt...
 I like that. (pervy me)

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol... Nasty!!!!!!!!!!

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I should stop with the Atsumei big butt talk, shouldn't I?

Jade Taylor says:
 I honestly don't care.. im mentally visualizing it lls

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Mind if I add a note for them to excuse you for being a perv?
 I don't want them to think I made the profile for you.

Jade Taylor says:
 Sure lol

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Suddenly, the Atsumei big butt talk is carving a hole into my brain...

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol
 Atsumei=Butt Like Nicki Minaj XDDDD

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 SHAKE THAT BUTT ATSUMEI!!
 LOL

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol.. smh
 Kidding... thats TOO big to be japanese XD

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 So, how big do you want Atsumei's butt to be?

Jade Taylor says:
 Britney Spears-ish... she gotta big booty for a white chick
 Have you  seen her Till The World Ends video?!
 Her in that Orange body suit
 *shivers*

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 So...that's why you wanted Atsumei to have a big butt.

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol...
 Damn right... i love Britney Spears

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Wanna start a romance rp between Atsumei and Shoji here?

Jade Taylor says:
 Sure

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 You start.

Jade Taylor says:
 But... I hate starting ._.

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I'll start.


Jade Taylor says:
 Ok

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 I just started the rp, Atsumei.
 Care to reply?

Jade Taylor says:
 Sure

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Mind if you send me a reply in the inbox?

Jade Taylor says:
 Ok

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Forgot to mention...
 What if Atsumei's ending was mich like Asuka's?

Jade Taylor says:
 Fallin in her boobs, or touching her booty

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 He'd punch them!
 Is she flatchested?

Jade Taylor says:
 Her boobs aren't huge.. but they aint tiny either

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 How did someone touch her booty accidentally in her ending?

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol idk

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Possibly a blind man accidentally happened to cross by.

Jade Taylor says:
 Maybe
 And what if she thought it was Shoji because he actually was about to XDDD

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Shoji's no perv! XD

Jade Taylor says:
 Lies!!!!!!!

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 LOL
 He's like Akira Yuki in the Virtua Fighter anime...

Jade Taylor says:
 ... I love him
 I would think of Atsumei as a slightly rebellious version of Aoi


Takahiro_Kazama says:
 You play VF too?

Jade Taylor says:
 Hell yeah!!!

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Shoji's the new Akira lol
 Akira touches boob.
 Shoji touches booty.
 Any more background on Atsumei?

Jade Taylor says:
 Hmm...cant think of anything

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Maybe she thinks she found out that Takahiro went missing?
 Also,
 How you know Shoji's a perv?

Jade Taylor says:
 Oh ok... and b/c you made him, and you're a perv

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 You're a perv too!
 Now we're pervy friends!

Jade Taylor says:
 Yay!!!

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Any more on her personality?

Jade Taylor says:
 Hmmm. Total opposite of Jin... She is a social butterfly <3
 And she loves children

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Can she be...spunky and energetic?

Jade Taylor says:
 Sure

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 She reminds me of Yuri Sakazaki.



Jade Taylor says:
 Lol aww... "Rai-o Ken!"

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 "Butt Attack"
 Imagine Atsumei having that.

Jade Taylor says:
 Lol... that would be hilarious

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Oh!
 I got it!

Jade Taylor says:
 What

Takahiro_Kazama says:
 Maybe Takahiro taught her his special moves!

Jade Taylor says:
 Oooh.. Cool!!!!

No comments: