Friday, June 28, 2013

Vinyl Scratch rp


Walking in the Ponyville outskirts, the stranger came here for a pit stop on his journey across Equestria.
The handsome traveler decided to rent a room for the day while he plots out his next path. In the hotel room on the 3rd floor, he stepped out the balcony to look at Ponyville from a higher view. People going about their business in the small town, you notice some choice tail swishing about. Going for your travel backpack, you pull out your expensive scope, headed by to your balcony to try out you...vantage point. Looking through it, you got a BETTER view of the ladies. Some look ok, some fine. You noticed some bouncy booties in the crowd over at the shopping district.
Trevor Moye: One of them caught my eye; a chubby DJ... My, she looked so fine. If she's a DJ, then why don't I be the rapper? We'd be just like Kid n' Play, like DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince!
Vinyl: "Oh those will go great on my layout" *Gazing through the glass, she remembered she was suppose to be somewhere, but forgot where, Looking up at the sky, trying to remember, she looks at the hotel near the hill. A flash hits her, looking closely she notices...someone on their balcony.
Trevor Moye: I put down my scope as I noticed Vinyl Scratch noticing me; I waved my hand to her, hoping that she would respond.
She sees some waving from the balcony, barely making out the details. She waves back then remembered where she needed to go. Heading off to a club, she gets ready for her gig, tonight. As she walked off, her ass was jiggling with her steps.
Trevor Moye: The sight of her jiggling ass caught my eye. ; REALLY caught my eye. I hurried from the balcony and down to the streets to get acquainted with Vinyl. "Hey, I heard you're a DJ?"
Vinyl turned around, hearing someone calling out her profession.
Stopping suddenly her features wobbled at the sudden stop. Her tight pants hugging her thigh meat as it jiggled.
Trevor Moye: "So you're a DJ?" I was close to Vinyl. "I'd like to be your rapper. Together, we'd be like Kid-N-Play, DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince!"
Vinyl:*Giggle* is that so? *Hold out hand, breasts jiggled in her top slightly* haven’t seen you round this small town. Are you a fan of mine or something?
Trevor Moye: "Yeah." I noticed her features jiggling as I begin to shake her hand. "And I'm a pretty dope rapper who recites lyrics to your beats."
 "OH! *Grips your hand tighter, then comes closer* "Look you think you can help me out? The club I Got a gig at had some guys dropping out  and need some time fillers...I know we just met but...If you could...you know *Looks at you with big eyes*
Trevor Moye: "I'll DO IT." I said with determination.
Vinyl:"GREAT!" *Scoops you up in a hug* be there in thirty min. You don't have to be spectacular, just show up. *Gives you another hug* See ya in a bit!!"
Trevor Moye: I blushed by the hug. The meaty chubby flesh of her arms was wrapped around me felt so heavenly. Thirty minutes later, I showed up wearing a camo snapback baseball hat, a white T shirt, blue jeans, and tan boots. Alongside what I was wearing was a pair of black gloves.
Trevor Moye: "OK, DJ. The rapper is here! The Kid to your Play! The Fresh Prince to your Jazzy Jeff!"
Vinyl:"LOVE dat enthusiasm of yours. Oh and...Thanks again for this. It was a stroke of luck that you showed up. Or.*goes to her panel, bending slightly, as she wobbled her generous backside* that I got your attention. *Smirks* Just kidding. Ok you’re up"
Trevor Moye: "Alright." Her backside in my face made me blush furiously. "Hand me the mic! I got a dope verse to spit!"
Vinyl:"Wow, he’s really got the crowd going. “*watches Him lay dem rhymes thick, bites lower lip*
Trevor Moye: My verse continues with "I cause more flooding than the Hurricane Katrina, I'm the judge, and I'm delivering y'all subpoenas", and it ended with "With the mic in my hand, the beast has been released, This is the end, fin, PEACE!", then I let my fingers free off of the mic as it dropped.
Vinyl: As the crowd cheer on, the rapper walked to the side of the stage. Meeting him was the wide Vinyl and her hugging arms out coming at him in full force
Vinyl:""Oh man you killed them out there.
Trevor Moye: As she hugged me, I blushed to it. "Thanks. I'm glad to be the rapper to your DJ." I thought of another idea. "What do you think we should name ourselves? As a duo?"
Trevor Moye: "OOH! How about DJ Vinyl and MC Beast?"
Vinyl:"Heh Heh, what you did today, you can slap ANY name of us."*Bumps you with her wide fattened hips, knocking you over* "OOPS, Sorry dude."
Trevor Moye: A 'BOING' was made by the bump as I stood up. "Then it's DJ Thick Booty and MC Beast-Lyric."
Vinyl:"Oh? *giggle* Sounds good to me. But seriously, I...couldn't thank you enough for today. There must be some way I can repay you." *Adjusts her shades, raising them and exposing her eyes*
Trevor Moye: "Oh? What did you have in mind?" I said.
Vinyl:"Oh...I don't know. , whatever you can think of. I owe you one after today." *Goes in for a hug* WOAH!"
Vinyl trips on a piece of cinderblock on the floor, landing on the rapper."OH! Oh god, I’m SO sorry dude! Her massive ass landed on your upper chest, her cheeks rub your face as the bobbling booty blubber wobbled from the impact. Trying to get up she slipped landing THIS TIME, directly on top of your face."
Trevor Moye: A 'BOING' was made as her ass landed on my upper chest. I felt relieved a bit when she got off of me, but then she landed again on my face. "Can you please get off me?"
Vinyl:"OH Man! *rolls to the side* Whew! *Gets up, dusting herself off then gives you a hand.  Ok, now I owe you BIG time."
Trevor Moye: "OK. Would ummm... a booty massage be enough?" I said. I knew I was coming on too strong, but her figure is too tempting.
Vinyl:"...That’s IT?" Gee, I would have accepted when you stopped me on the street. *Laughs* these buns been holding alot of stress lately." *Smacks right ass cheek, as the waves went to her bottom region"
Vinyl takes her life saver to the back of the room to her provided trailer.
Vinyl:*Looks over on the bed, I hope this is a rad enough place to get started.*Locks trailer door*
Trevor Moye: "OK." My hands smoothed on the surface of her booty. My, it feels so soft. "How about something else, do you have a studio? If so, I get free access?"
Vinyl:"Studio? Hmm...There? She looks at you, sliding her hand around her hips"
Trevor Moye: "Yeah." I said, my hands feeling on her wide booty. "My, it feels so soft." I said as I switched to another subject of attention.
Vinyl:"Pfffbt Right right, dazed out there. Well, Guess I better get out these clothes so you can work your magic. Hope you're as good on a large chunk of ass as you are on the mic." *winks at you, the wiggles her bountiful booty flaps* Vinyl jumps on the bed, bouncing on it for a little bit.
Trevor Moye: "OK." I said as I went over to the bed and continued massaging.
Vinyl stretched out, resting from the gig, jiggling about.
Vinyl:"YAAAWN Yeaaah"

No comments: