Trevor: Trevor was strolling across the sidewalk, when
suddenly, a big butt in black yoga pants suddenly bumped him over with a
'BOING' sound that is heard as he is knocked down to the ground.
Claire: I kept walking since I didnt notice.
Trevor: Trevor gets back up and noticing a big bottomed
girl walking by me, he walked straight up to her and said, "Hey."
Claire: "Huh?" Turns around "Yes?"
Trevor: "Name's Trevor, the guy you bumped
into."
Claire: "Um....bumped into me?"
Trevor: "No, no, no. I...bumped into you... on
accident, to be exact."
Claire: "Um ok....." I started walking again
Trevor: I walked with her. "You a YouTube?"
Claire: "Why do you want to know?"
Trevor: "I'm a YouTuber also, and I think it's great
for YouTubers to know one another."
Claire: "Good for you" Walking home
Trevor: Trevor looks at her massive butt swaying and
bouncing around in the black yoga pants she's wearing.
Claire: I reach my house and is about to go in
Trevor: Trevor wiped the drool off of her.
Claire: I slam the door in his face "Go away!!"
Trevor: "C'mon! At least let me stay for one
night!"
Claire: Closes curtains
Trevor: "I've no place to go! Have a heart!"
Claire: "How do you upload to YouTube then?"
Trevor: "Click upload, then if you want to do a
webcam video, click record under webcam capture. If you wanna upload a video,
click the red and white button under "Select Files to Upload"."
Claire: "NO I MEAN WHERE DO YOU !!"
Trevor: "On the main page, you click upload!"
Claire: Closes my window
Trevor: "I hope she listened to my
instructions."
Claire: There was no answer
Trevor: Trevor really wanted to be friends with this
girl, no matter how much of a douche she's being to him.
Claire: The next morning
Trevor: Trevor was sleeping outside on the bushes.
Claire: I open my door and walk out
Trevor: Hearing the door open and footsteps, I woke up
and saw the same girl. "Hey! Did you follow my instructions?"
Claire: "Go away!!" She walked off
Trevor: "But I really want to be friends with
you!"
Claire: She grumbles "GO AWAY!!!"
Trevor: "Have a heart!! I didn't even get to know
your name!"
Claire: "Go away you stalker!!"
Trevor: "I'M NOT A STALKER! I want to know you
better! Be your friend!"
Claire: "Well following me around doesn’t
help!"
Trevor: "But I'm so lonely!"
Claire: "Grr.... Just....just listen! Okay?! Just go
and don’t stalk me 24/7 ok~!?!"
Trevor: "Okay..." I walk away with a tear in my
eye..."
Claire: I walk into my house and breathe out
Trevor: Trevor had to make a different name on YouTube.
Trevor: He thought... "9XDragon" would be
perfect, so he went with it and had to search for the girl's name.
Claire: I checked my YouTube
Trevor: My comment she saw was "Hey fat bitch."
Claire: I saw it and replied "Who the fuck are you
talking about?!!"
Trevor: Reply: You, you fat bitch. Did you come out of a
pig farm?
Claire: Reply: Who the fuck are you talking you, you
sadistic bastard, is this how you treat women you just meet?
Trevor: Reply: Just met? It's your 'stalker', fatty! I'll
NEVER forget the way you treated my ass!
Claire: Reply: I’ve had many stalkers you idiot I have
10,000subs I would have more stalkers and pedophiles
Trevor: Reply: You mean 'stalkers' are your subscribers?!
Claire: Reply: Just shut the fuck up! Honestly you're
annoying
Trevor: Reply: Annoying?! Yeah?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO
SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP, FATTY!
Claire: He is about to type another comment but it says
user has blocked you
Trevor: "Hmph." Trevor said.
She grumbled
Claire: She sniffs abit and rubs eyes
Trevor: The next day...
Claire: Crying on bed
Trevor: Feeling bad, Trevor had to go to her house.
Claire: Sniffing and crying
Trevor: Trevor pretty much knew all the windows and doors
were locked, so he found a rock and threw it at her window.
Claire: Crying and doesnt hear it
Trevor: I pick up the rock and throw it again.
Claire: I get up and looks out "W-what?!"
Trevor: "I'm sorry for being such a bastard to
you!"
Claire: "What? By stalking?"
Trevor: "The reason I was stalking you is because...
I've never been with a beautiful big-bottomed girl like you. I was jealous of
most guys. They get all the big bottomed cute ones... and what do I get? Ugly
flat ones. So can you please have a heart just once and give me a chance?"
Claire: Sniff "Come in"
Trevor: I walk inside her house and to her room.
Claire: My makeup is running since of my crying
Trevor: "Please don't cry." I feel worried for
her.
Claire: I hug him "Thanks"
Trevor: I rub her back. "Everything will be
okay." My hands go to her butt.
Claire: I didn’t feel it and just kept hugging
Trevor: I rub her butt. "Wow.."
Claire: I tightly hugs him
Trevor: I give her butt a squeeze. "It's so soft and
squishy. You have one sexy big butt, umm... whatever your name is?"
Claire: "I-its Claire"
Trevor: "Claire, eh? Well, that 'e' should've been
put before the 'Clair' part because that booty is quite a pastry for these
hands!"
Claire: Nods
Trevor: "I'm quite clever with punchlines, aren't
I?"
Claire: Nods again
Trevor: "Claire... I'm sorry for acting so mean to
you, but.... why were YOU so mean to ME?"
Claire: Because I didn’t want people making fun of my ass
Trevor: "Why? It's so sexy and big. Men like me will
be all over you whenever they see you!"
Claire: "No there was a guy on YouTube..."
Trevor: "*gulp* W-who?"
Claire: "A meany"
Trevor: "What's his name?"
Claire: "Umm....9Xdragon...."
Trevor: "Oh.... He can't hurt you anymore.."
Claire: "Thank you"
Trevor: My focus went back to playing with her
badonkadonk butt.
Claire: I keep quite
Trevor: "Smooth as a Hershey bar."
Claire: I don’t talk
Trevor: I make it bounce up and down. 'BOING's are heard.
Claire: I giggle abit
Trevor: "Badonk so bouncy."
Claire: I smile
Trevor: "You're smiling..." I kiss her cheek.
Claire: I smile
Trevor: "I'll never be a douche to you again,
baby." I kiss her again while squeezing her butt.
Claire: "huh?"
Trevor: "I will always treat you like a queen this
time. Give you space when needed."
Claire: "Whaddya mean?"
Trevor: "Nevermind that." I kiss her again.
Claire: I giggle
Trevor: "If I were to treat you like a queen, baby,
would you treat me like a king?"
Claire: Nods
Trevor: "That's exactly what I need." I kiss
her lips and squeeze her butt again. "I love you, baby."
Claire: Nods
Trevor: Me bouncing her butt joined the nodding.
Claire: She tightly hugs him
Trevor: I kiss all over her neck. "You're so perfect
for me."
Claire: I smile and kiss him
No comments:
Post a Comment