Sunday, October 26, 2014

Opal and Zao

Zao just so happened to be training in Lake Laogai, unknown that someone might be interrupting him.
Opal slinks behind the trees by the lake, spying on the bender
Zao uses his ultimate technique by stomping the ground, summoning tons of medium-sized rocks and shoots at the air with them by moving his palms rapidly and forwardly, calling it, "Earthbending Technique: Automatic Crusher."
Opal "Oh wow..." she says quietly, observing with awe
Zao takes a blissful rest, crossing his legs and sitting down as he lowers his conical hat.
Opal slowly walks toward him
Zao started hearing footsteps and stood up. Turning towards the stranger, he raised his hat up to reveal a beautiful curvaceous woman, also of the Earth Kingdom. "Hello." He said, trying not to act lovestruck.
Opal smiles a little "Hello there. I couldn't help but notice your abilities as an Earthbender."
Zao smiles at her. "Why, I am an Earth noble like you. What is your name?"
Opal "Opal is my name. Yours?"
Zao: "Zao." He replied with a bow.
Opal bows back, then sits by him
Zao turned back to sitting, then was almost eyeing Opal's curvaceous figure. "Wow..."
Opal "Hmm?" Looks at him "What?:"
Zao: "Oh, nothing." He turns back to the lake.
Opal looks with him
Zao had a thought, 'That girl has quite the figure.'
Opal grabs a small stone, and pitches it into the lake, making it skip twice
Zao watched as Opal skipped a stone.
Opal "...so how often are you here?"
Zao: "I usually come here to train. And... I think I'm getting better. Wanna watch?"
Opal "Sure!"
Zao stands up and does an impressive Earthbending technique, stomping the ground and summoning a huge boulder. Lifting the boulder up without even touching it. And his hand becomes a fist, turning the boulder into sand. Flying sand. Zao then leaped into the air and with his right leg along with his whole body swinging 360 degrees, sand was flying through the air. This is called, "Earthbending Technique: Sand Hurricane!"
Opal "That is impressive!" applauds for him
Zao: "Thank you." Zao bowed. "Some may say that I am on the level of Toph Beifong when it comes to Earthbending."
Opal "A sign that you worked really hard when it comes to bending"
Zao: "Do you think so?" Zao said, sitting right beside Opal. "What about you?"
Opal: "Welll....I know a little, but I'm not too good at it"
Zao: "Ah. I see." Zao eyed her curvaceous figure once more. And anyone can see why: she had a curvaceous body to make up for it. Shapely breasts, small waist, and a booty like J-Lo.
Opal: "....you're staring again"
Zao: "Oh... Is it bad? If it is, I'm sorry. I get too nervous around pretty girls."
Opal: Opal blushes lightly from what she heard "Pretty...? you really think so?"
Zao: "Yeah... not to mention curvaceous." Zao slowly opened his mouth, realizing what he said.
Opal "Oh!" blushes deeper "So you have been eyeballing my body!"
Zao sighs, ready to confess. "Yes. If you think it's a bad thing... I'm sorry. So so sorry."
Opal shakes head, smiling "Not at all. I'm glad you're being honest with me
Zao chuckled. "Well... I am quite an honest guy."
Opal scoots closer "And that is definitely a good thing"
Zao smiled with a light blush, feeling like he might ask her something. "Hey Opal?"
Opal: "mm hmm?" looks at him
Zao: "Seeing as you have quite a curvaceous figure... may I.." Zao gulped. "Take one good feel of your big booty?"
Opal eyes grow wide and her jaws slowly drops from hearing that question "...I..uh...."
Zao: "It's okay if you don't want me to, but... it's not like it'll hurt you or anything."
Opal: "Oh...uh....s-sure, I guess..."
Zao: "Any position you'd think might be comfortable? Maybe down on your stomach?"
Opal "O-ok..." lays down on her front
Zao: Although his hands trembled, Zao's hands smoothed slowly and softly on her big soft rear. He's actually never done this before.
Opal softly moans, her hands tightly clutching the grass, letting a guy do that the first time ever in her life
Zao began to blush, his hands continuing to feel her big butt. "Oh my... it's.. so soothingly soft." Zao gave a satisfying smile.
Opal "Mmm...th-thanks for saying"
Zao continued rubbing around the whole area of Opal's big booty. "And smooth too."
Opal smiles a bit "A bit of a royal behind"
Zao: "A big booty girl born into a royal family." Zao said, and unknowing to himself, was nuzzling on her rump.
Opal blushes deep and moans a little louder "I-I think y-you're really getting into it"
Zao: "Ah..." Zao thinks up a trick: he lifts up her butt, then lets it drop bouncing, hearing a big deep "BOING~" being let out as it bounced like a basketball. "Wow... Amazing."
Opal laughs "Cheeky earthbender!" She then playfully jiggles her cheeks around just for fun.
Zao started drooling like a dog, his hands feeling up her jiggling booty.
Opal giggled.
Zao: "You know, Opal, I wish I had a girl like you: so curvaceous and beautiful. With a royal rump to top it off too! And not to mention bubbly and carefree!"
Opal smiles. "Why not?"
Zao: "You're saying..." Zao tried to find the meaning of what Opal said. "You want to be with me? Are you saying that?"
Opal nods "Sure"
Zao silently gasped. "Oh... you think so?"
Opal: "Again, why not? you are a pretty nice guy"
Zao: "Aww... Thank you. And you're a pretty nice girl... with an ass like a queen." Zao smiled, laying next to her.
Opal giggles "Thank you"
Zao: "Let's cuddle together, my bubbly big booty vixen." Zao said.
Opal blushes deep, smiling bigger "As you wish"
Zao laid back behind a rock, motioning his finger for Opal to come to him.
Opal gets up, and follows
They cuddle, Zao's hands rubbing all over her curvaceous body.
Opal moans and giggles, cuddling back with enjoyment. Then kisses him, and they make out.
Zao: "Mmmm." Zao’s hands rub all over her curves, mainly her butt.
Opal moaned. “I’m glad you like it.” She then started moaning happily and doing a little booty shake for him
Zao whispers in her ear, rubbing her jiggling rear. "Mmm... I love when you shake those cheeks. Gets me all worked up."
Opal whispers back "Thank you. I know you love it"
Zao makes her ass bounce like crazy with his hands.
Opal giggles
Zao keeps hearing BOINGs.
Opal: "You could do that for hours, no doubt."
Zao: "And you could keep shaking it for me in hours." Zao then thought of something. "Hmm... How would you like to..." Zao whispered to her in her ear. "Walk with me to a secret shrine where we can be alone and in love together? And I can get a good looking view of her thick, plump, tender, juicy, bubbly, round booty bouncing in motion... Hehe."
Zao: *your
Opal a deep blush appears on her face, and she smiles big "Sure!"
Zao: "Let's go!"
Opal: "Yeah!"
Zao and Opal walked to the shrine, and as they walked, Zao was getting a nice good look of her large rear bouncing up and down like madly.
Opal smiles, looking to Zao, who was checking her out. To tease, she gives them a good smack, making them BOING about.
Zao SLOWLY drooled like a dog. He cannot wait to get his hands on that ass.
Opal: "Are we there yet?"
Zao: "Almost." Zao then had an idea. "Hey! Why don't I carry you?"
Opal: "Really?"
Zao: "Yeah, baby. Just like in the movies."
Zao tipped his conical hat up, winking at her.
Opal smiles "Ok!"
Zao starts carrying Opal by picking her arm up and lifting her legs up. "Up you go!"
Opal smiles, wrapping her arms around his neck
Zao was heading closer to the dojo with Opal in his arms... and his hand as usual on his booty. Who could blame him? He's a glutton for it!
Zao: "I love you, Opal. You know that? I can't wait to see you shake your stuff..."
Opal: "And I will shake it good for you"
Zao: "I can't wait." Zao kisses her luscious lips.
Opal happily moans, moving her fingers down his chest
Zao: And soon, they arrived at the shrine. "We're there, my love." Zao entered inside.
Opal looks around with awe "Wow...what a place"
Zao: "Yeah. I sure can pick a place."
Opal: "Indeed"
Zao sat on his knees, eager for the booty show Opal was about to put for him.
Opal smiles, and stands in front of him
Zao: "I'm so ready!"
Opal squats, and beings to slowly shake her booty
Zao was already getting a little worked up by Opal positioning herself. And then the shake came. She was slowly jiggling that ass around and around... like she was hypnotizing him!
Opal smirks at him, bending over and shaking a lot more fiercely
Zao: "Shake it, baby...."
Zao said silently. "Shake it like no tomorrow."
Opal scoots into him, her jiggling butt pressing against him
Zao started blushing red, feeling that ass press against him.
Opal sits up, still pushing her cheeks against him
Zao: "You're tempting me, baby... I like it."
Opal: "Given how much you enjoy it, I figured why not"
Zao: "You know I wanna touch... and feel you. And your lips against mines."
Opal wiggles the cheeks in his face "Well then, go right ahead"
Zao started playing with her huge behind like no tomorrow.
Opal blushes and keeps on wiggling them
Zao says, "I wonder, did you get this ass through airbending?"
Opal nods "A little trick I do often to get a royal ass"
Zao: "Ah.. Show me."
Opal nods, and moves the air in her belly into her ass, inflating the cheeks bigger
Zao: "WOW!"
Opal giggles "Yep!"
Zao: "Let's make out.." Zao pats his knees,
Opal "Ok" smiles, sitting on his knees
Zao kisses Opal's lips, therefore making out with her.
Opal moans, holding him close as they make out
Zao: "Mmm...." Zao was clearly having fun loving up Opal and her big ass.
Opal kisses under his chin
Zao: "Mmmm... I love you so much, Opal."
Opal: "I love you too, Zao"
Zao: "Let’s take your temperature." Zao places his hand on her booty, checking the temp. "Mm-hmm.."
Opal: "how am I, Doc?"
Zao: "Yeah, you're hot for me, and I can feel the rhythm. The sexual rhythm in ya."
Opal nods "Big time."
Zao: "Can I eat your pussy?" That was when Zao was getting horny.
Opal: "Oh! Sure you can!"
Zao watched Opal take off her clothes. "I never knew you looked so sexy naked."
Opal blushes and poses "thank you" She smiles, spreading legs "Go ahead. Eat it up."
Zao held onto her legs which were still spreading and started tasting Opal's pussy.
Opal moans 

No comments: