Bio
During his training at the Omiwa Temple as a
shinobi in training, he comes across the news of Pandora from one of the
students. As a lone agent without even needing a partner, Hyoma exits the temple on a new mission: to find Pandora to see
if it shall bring him true enlightenment, and also, to see if it will ever have
answers about his parents’ whereabouts.
Select
“Namu!”
“The Heavens chose me to fight!”
Intro
Hyoma teleports into the arena. “Prepare to experience Ninjutsu on a whole new level.”
First Hit Lines – "One of your vital points were wide open.", “Is that it?”, “This is Omiwa-ryu Ninjutsu!”, "Namusan!", "Hope you felt that one!"
Last Hit Line – "Simply pathetic!"
During Reversal - "Too light."
Tag In Lines – “Ready?”, "You'll be sorry you fought me.", "Damn you." (to evil characters)
Tag Out Line – “Crush them!”, “I’ll be watching.”, “Hmph.”, "Go already!" (to evil characters), "Your turn next."
Pandora Activation - "Is this...perfection of the art?!"
Pandora Sacrifice - "What just happened?"
Pandora Activation - "Is this...perfection of the art?!"
Pandora Sacrifice - "What just happened?"
Taunt – “Certainly
you could put up more effort than this?”
Round Victory Lines
1: "Pursue more training.” (Also a Fight Victory Line)
Round Victory Lines
1: "Pursue more training.” (Also a Fight Victory Line)
2: "A perfect
exhibition. I feel at peace."
LP – Left Knifehand Strike
MP – Elbow Strike
HP – Right Palm Strike
LK – Low Kick
MK – Back Kick
HK – Roundhouse
UNIQUE MOVES
Forward +MK – Back Kick Death
LP – Left Knifehand Strike
MP – Elbow Strike
HP – Right Palm Strike
LK – Low Kick
MK – Back Kick
HK – Roundhouse
UNIQUE MOVES
Forward +MK – Back Kick Death
LP, MP, Forward+MK – Sword
Combo
Forward+LP, MP, HP –
Butterfly Combo
MK, LK, MK – Tornado Kicks
Backward+MK, MK, LK –
Spinning Mirage Kicks
THROWS
Forward+LP+LK - Whiplash
Backward+LP+LK – Sudden
Fall
CROSS RUSH
HP+HK – Moon Cutter –
Hyoma’s somersault Kick.
SPECIAL ATTACKS
QCF+P – Imperial Arrow – Hyoma spins forward, executing a double palm strike at the opponent.
F, D, DF+P – Star Elbow – Hyoma rockets upwards with an elbow uppercut.
B+D+DB + K – Meteorite Impact – Hyoma jumps upwards, twisting his body and slamming his leg onto the opponent.
Down (x3)+Any Kick – Mirage Teleport – Hyoma
teleports in front of or behind the opponent, depending on the range by any
kick button.
QCB+K – Tengu Storm – Hyoma sweeps the
opponent two times before rising back up for a round house.
HCF+P – Celestial Demon – Hyoma does a
front-flip, gripping onto the opponent and throwing them into a far distance
during landing.
SUPER ART
QCF+PPP– Secret Omiwa Technique – Hyoma brings forth an array of palm strikes, elbows, roundhouses, and knife-hand strikes onto the opponent, ending the barrage with a somersault kick.
CROSS ART
QCB+PPP – Savage Phantom – Hyoma executes a knife-hand strike on the foe’s neck and does rapid kicks onto them, dazing them before Hyoma leaps up and teleports behind the opponent for a flying kick, sending them sprawling to his ally.
VICTORY QUOTES
Ryu: “I see potential in you, much like mines. We shall meet again sometime in the future.”
Ken: “Your cockiness shall be your own undoing someday. Learn that in your next fight.”
Chun-Li: “Your kicks helped me in my training. I thank you, fair maiden!”
Cammy: “Did you obviously think calling me an amateur will simply solve anything when I am much faster than you?”
Guile: “Sonic Boom? Hmph. Nothing compared to the Omiwa-ryu Ninjutsu!”
Abel: “Your soul will find
the answers you need. Remember that.”
Dhalsim: “What an amazing feat of stretching limbs! You’ve simply earned my respect.”
Sagat: “Alas, the Hornet stings the tiger!”
Dhalsim: “What an amazing feat of stretching limbs! You’ve simply earned my respect.”
Sagat: “Alas, the Hornet stings the tiger!”
Poison: “I, Hyoma
Tsukikage, will NEVER fall victim to such dirty tactics!”
Hugo: “Ha! Speed overcomes
size! You’ve realized that too soon!”
Rolento: “Enlist me as your spy? Tempting, but not interested.”
Ibuki: “Boys? Me? W-Well, I, umm…”
Zangief: “A Cyclone is no match for the Tengu Storm!”
Rufus: “I hate chattering people like you. Even defeat couldn’t keep your mouth shut?”
Rolento: “Enlist me as your spy? Tempting, but not interested.”
Ibuki: “Boys? Me? W-Well, I, umm…”
Zangief: “A Cyclone is no match for the Tengu Storm!”
Rufus: “I hate chattering people like you. Even defeat couldn’t keep your mouth shut?”
Balrog: “It is best for you
to remain there, as you will regain consciousness in about five or six seconds,
tops.”
Vega: "Now we know who is the most superior when it comes to speed!”
M. Bison: “Omiwa-ryu Ninjutsu will always overcome evil!”
Juri: “Dammit. One more screwup and my master will scold me.”
M. Bison: “Omiwa-ryu Ninjutsu will always overcome evil!”
Juri: “Dammit. One more screwup and my master will scold me.”
Sakura: “Seeing you in a schoolgirl outfit reminds me of someone I know…”
Blanka: “Am I dreaming? You don’t look human…”
Blanka: “Am I dreaming? You don’t look human…”
Cody: “Blond hair, and a street
fighter? Sounds like a familiar someone…”
Guy: “A fellow Ninja… We must chat and spar more when the time comes.”
Dudley: “A nice cup of tea sounds like an interesting proposal.”
Elena: “Friends? With such interesting technique, I guess you could say so yourself that we are friends.”
MEGA MAN: “………..”
Akuma: “Damn! The Raging Demon is a lethal technique, as my master once told me!”
Kazuya: "Your end is near, Kazuya Mishima! Your actions bring nothing but deceit!"
Nina: "Assassins and Ninjas may be equal in speed, but unfortunately, it’s in skill that there is no comparison!"
King: "Those…those familiar throws. You do remind me of someone… His name was David.”
Marduk: “Is your muscle just for show? Or do you have any more tricks up your sleeve? I’ll have to go with the former.”
Bob: “Speed and weight? You speak utter madness. Lose weight and train, that’s my advice.”
Julia: “Yes. I too have a fondness for nature. Unfortunately, the topic we are discussing is irrelevant to my current mission.”
Heihachi: "Forgive me. It is against my will to bring great harm to someone who is of old age.”
Kuma: “A bear? Why would bears like you be in the arena of battle? This doesn’t make sense!”
Asuka: “Your technique, although skilled and graceful, packs a lot of power and is therefore useless.”
Guy: “A fellow Ninja… We must chat and spar more when the time comes.”
Dudley: “A nice cup of tea sounds like an interesting proposal.”
Elena: “Friends? With such interesting technique, I guess you could say so yourself that we are friends.”
MEGA MAN: “………..”
Akuma: “Damn! The Raging Demon is a lethal technique, as my master once told me!”
Kazuya: "Your end is near, Kazuya Mishima! Your actions bring nothing but deceit!"
Nina: "Assassins and Ninjas may be equal in speed, but unfortunately, it’s in skill that there is no comparison!"
King: "Those…those familiar throws. You do remind me of someone… His name was David.”
Marduk: “Is your muscle just for show? Or do you have any more tricks up your sleeve? I’ll have to go with the former.”
Bob: “Speed and weight? You speak utter madness. Lose weight and train, that’s my advice.”
Julia: “Yes. I too have a fondness for nature. Unfortunately, the topic we are discussing is irrelevant to my current mission.”
Heihachi: "Forgive me. It is against my will to bring great harm to someone who is of old age.”
Kuma: “A bear? Why would bears like you be in the arena of battle? This doesn’t make sense!”
Asuka: “Your technique, although skilled and graceful, packs a lot of power and is therefore useless.”
Lili: “Money is power… Speaking
of which, I fail to say the same about your technique.”
Yoshimitsu: “You’ve helped
my training immensely. Swordsmen are quite adapt opponents indeed!”
Raven: “And now we know who the better ninja is. Rest in your defeat!”
Hwoarang: “That huge ego is immensely getting in the way of your training. How pathetic.”
Steve: “Your technique is beyond that of most boxers. I am most impressed.”
Law: “I extremely dislike noisy people like you, but you sure have interesting technique, so you’ll pass for that.”
Paul: “Strongest in The Universe? An idiot’s dream like that is something of a fairy tale!”
Jin: “Hyoma Tsukikage delivers the final blow of death for your actions!”
Raven: “And now we know who the better ninja is. Rest in your defeat!”
Hwoarang: “That huge ego is immensely getting in the way of your training. How pathetic.”
Steve: “Your technique is beyond that of most boxers. I am most impressed.”
Law: “I extremely dislike noisy people like you, but you sure have interesting technique, so you’ll pass for that.”
Paul: “Strongest in The Universe? An idiot’s dream like that is something of a fairy tale!”
Jin: “Hyoma Tsukikage delivers the final blow of death for your actions!”
Xiaoyu: “I’m sorry, but Jin
Kazama must die for the chaos he’s wrought! You must understand!”
Lars: “Why do you wear clothing similar to a villain if you’re doing something pure? I guess looks can be deceiving…”
Alisa: “Fist rockets, chainsaws, AND a detachable head?! A weird future we live in.”
Lars: “Why do you wear clothing similar to a villain if you’re doing something pure? I guess looks can be deceiving…”
Alisa: “Fist rockets, chainsaws, AND a detachable head?! A weird future we live in.”
Bryan: “Calm yourself, you inhuman
beast. You lost to me. Accept it and move on.”
JACK-X: “Alas, this hunk of metal is no match for Omiwa-ryu Ninjutsu! You are but a stepping stone of my training!”
Lei: “Appoint me as INTERPOL spy? Apologies. Not interested. I work alone.”
Christie: “Eddy? That name you speak of does not ring a bell. Why should I know his whereabouts?”
PAC-MAN: “What are you?”
Ogre: “Pant, pant. Evil has been put to rest by Hyoma Tsukikage.”
Toro: "What in the hell IS this talking cat doing on this mortal plane?!"
Kuro: "A cat that possesses Karate techniques... Quite a discovery."
Cole: "Damn! I had to watch out for what was coming next, or else I'll go back to square one of my training!"
JACK-X: “Alas, this hunk of metal is no match for Omiwa-ryu Ninjutsu! You are but a stepping stone of my training!”
Lei: “Appoint me as INTERPOL spy? Apologies. Not interested. I work alone.”
Christie: “Eddy? That name you speak of does not ring a bell. Why should I know his whereabouts?”
PAC-MAN: “What are you?”
Ogre: “Pant, pant. Evil has been put to rest by Hyoma Tsukikage.”
Toro: "What in the hell IS this talking cat doing on this mortal plane?!"
Kuro: "A cat that possesses Karate techniques... Quite a discovery."
Cole: "Damn! I had to watch out for what was coming next, or else I'll go back to square one of my training!"
NOW, FIGHT YOUR RIVAL!
-Scene opens to Hyoma meditating in the Mishima Estate. Until he heard footsteps.-
Hyoma: Show yourself.
-Hyoma stands up to see MEGA-MAN. He crosses his arms.-
Hyoma: Hm? Who are you?
MEGA-MAN: My name doesn't matter. All that matters is I get to fight a real-live ninja!
Hyoma: Hm, hm, hm. Fight? Me? Very well. Just don't expect any mercy.
MEGA-MAN: Alright!
-Both enter fighting stance-

No comments:
Post a Comment