After completing her meditation, she gets up and cracked open her spellbook, reading the enchantment she has been praticing for almost ten years as she grinned "Yes! This is perfect! Now I just need a mortal companion to shed my spawn to.."
Trevor had unknowingly stumbled onto the front yard of the fortress of the renowned Chesia Shadowclaw. Chesia's curves could kill as much as her dark magic; her size she never minded, only the quality of her spells. And for that, and for the fact that she had raided many small towns, she was a feared demon who used magic for her own bidding.
Chesia Shadowclaw lurked by a window of the tower as she smirked seeing a handsome man below walking toward her tower, she smirked, tapping her lip, as she snapped, Trevor started materlizing from the waist up slowly to her.
Trevor was quite bewildered by that sudden action as I noticed Chesia Shadowclaw in front of me. At that moment, I didn't know whether to act scared or honored, urging to panic.
Chesia Shadowclaw walked around Trevor, Checking him out with a smirk on her lips "Hmm..." She smiled "You'll do just, as fine."
Trevor: "Just as fine? What are you talking about?"
Chesia Shadowclaw smirked "I have created a spell for imortality for myself so I will stay this beautiful and never die of age, but only grow to my maximum height." She smirked "It will happen to you too, if you join me to be my soul mate."
Trevor: "Join?" Trevor said as he heard that offer. "Well... I do want to live forever so... okay. I'm not gonna do evil stuff, am I?"
Chesia Shadowclaw raised a eyebrow "What gave you that idea?"
Trevor explained, "Well, the whole town's been talking about your evil deeds, how you used black magic to raid small towns and all that.."
Chesia Shadowclaw "Well that is true." She chuckles flicking her tail "Well I am the evil one, You'll just be the good one." She said, holding out her hand.
Trevor: "Okay." Trevor took her hand after hearing such.
Chesia Shadowclaw chanted words under her breath, her wings spreading and eyes glowing, as her hair turned completely purple, horns more sharp and tail and wings more larger and sharper. "Ahhh....Much better."
Trevor: "Wow! You look cool!"
Chesia Shadowclaw chuckles and bows "Thank you." She said, before, feeling a slight rumble in her stomach, as it started to move around, and started to expand outward, so did her breasts and thighhs, her eyes widened in fear "W-Wha?!"
Trevor: "Chesia!" I exclaimed, taking a few steps in fright without even a clue as to what happened. "What the hell just happened?"
Chesia Shadowclaw "I-I don't know I think I'm getting a side effect!" She said, the golden bands breaking off her stomach as it swells, pouring out the doughy soft flesh as she has a massive belly poking out from her black ropes, that were starting to stretch, her boobs kinda poked from her bra, and her cheeks were puffy.
Trevor: "Side effect? Your black magic has side effects? I thought all black magic is flawless!"
Chesia Shadowclaw 's robes were split open, you could see her thin black panties and bandage wrap for a bra "....I guess not.." She said holding her belly, giving it a few pats as she rubbed it "I-I'm huge..."
Trevor took a few steps closer to Chesia, my face almost buried under all that fat Chesia was currently packing due to the side effect.
Chesia Shadowclaw was facing in front of Trev, so his face was in her navel.
Trevor was so enchanted by such fat that I could not bring myself to resist caressing her all over.
Chesia Shadowclaw blushed brightly looking down at Trev, It was hard, because she couldn't see him well "H-Hey!"
Trevor: "I just can't control myself caressing you, Chesia! You're so doughy~!"
Chesia Shadowclaw blushed and looked down at Trevor "You like your women like this...?"
Trevor: "You know I do~!"
Chesia Shadowclaw blushed and scratched his head "Well....Alright then~"
Trevor would then continue caressing her softly, the particular area being her thick thunder thighs.
Chesia Shadowclaw blushed and smiled at Trev, closing her eyes enjoying the rubbing.
Trevor 's hands would work a little higher that I was actually caressing the booty next. Then a little higher; caressing the belly. Then the boobs.
When he got to belly, Chesia winced liking that even more before her boobs made her give a satisfied growl, swishing her tail.
Trevor: "You like this~?" My hands worked even lower, stopping at the ass again.
Chesia Shadowclaw nodded and smirked "Mhmm!"
Trevor continued to rub and rub all over Chesia before stopping at the boobs... and staying there.
Chesia Shadowclaw blushed as he groped her smirking "Well?"
Trevor "Wow! Please do not change a thing in your body! Make it stay the way it is now!"
Chesia Shadowclaw laughed with a nod and chuckle as she dropped her robes, stretching her arms as she started to walk to her throne, rubbing her belly on the way, humming
Trevor followed her. "Where're you goin'?"
Chesia Shadowclaw laid back sexilly on her throne as she winked, blowing a smooch to him and waving him over with a finger
Trevor was starting to get the jist of what she's doing and came a little closer to her, resuming his massaging.
Chesia Shadowclaw closed her eyes and pulled him in her lap, loving her big Buddha belly rubbed
Trevor 's hands were working all the way back to her large knockers, having a little fun with them.
Chesia Shadowclaw watched him play with her tits, raising a eyebrow with a very red face.
Trevor: "So huge..."
Chesia Shadowclaw "I know~"
Trevor makes those titties bounce up and down.
Chesia Shadowclaw They make a loud BOING sound when going down each time, slapping the top of her gut to make a drum
Trevor: "WOW!"

No comments:
Post a Comment