Sunday, July 12, 2015

Aya Kirobaita, Portly Preserver of Peace



Aya Kirobaita: A chubby 18-year old superheroine stumbles in and fixes her leggings. walking up to the counter and getting something to drink, "hmmhmmmhmmm~" She hums while absentmindedly rubbing the large belly of hers.
Trevor looks inside and sees the girl; she happens to be dressed in an attire of a purple sleeveless suit with cyan pixel decals on the top and bottom along with some purple boots, gloves and scarves, thrown in with some cyan shorts and purple goggles. That's definitely Aya Kirobaita! I waltzed my way inside to talk to her. "Excuse me?"
Aya Kirobaita: Spinning around to look at him, "Hi! What's up?" She smiled and tilted her head to the side
Trevor "You're Aya Kirobaita, aren't you?"
Aya Kirobaita: "why yes i am!"
Trevor "I could tell by that outfit and your round, bouncy belly!"
Aya Kirobaita: She smiles wide, and sways her belly left and right
Trevor "Wow..." I watch her belly swing left to right.
Aya Kirobaita: She giggles and lifts her shirt to expose said belly
Trevor "Ooooh~ So soft. I like it better when unexposed."
Aya Kirobaita: She giggled again and lowered her shirt
Trevor "I wish I could rub it, but we're in public~"
Aya Kirobaita: "Oh! Well, come back to my place! I'm always happy to let fans touch my belly!"
Trevor "Sure thing! Lead the way!"
Aya Kirobaita: She hopped along, walking to her apartment, Which was very nice and very huge.
Trevor "Wow~! Even superheroes get the nicest things!"
Aya Kirobaita: She kicked her shoes off and locked the door, "alright! so! let's begin!"
Trevor starts rubbing her ample, smooth orb of a belly. "Oooh~ Soft as an eraser tip. In Episode 1, the Pilot, the robbers masked in pantyhose and black hoodies were sticking up a cashier in a convenient store. As soon as they were about to leave, they ran into only your belly!"
Aya Kirobaita: She blushed at the belly rub and bit her lip, nodding, "mmhmm! The belly of justice can stop anything!"
Trevor "Got that right!" I continue to rub her belly. "Hey, remember your theme song?"
Aya Kirobaita: She blushed, "ehehe...it's been a while since i've heard it."
Trevor "It had those fast-paced drums, those ambient chords, and that BOING sound thrown in there!"
Aya Kirobaita: "right right." she laughed and scratched her head.
Trevor "I even have it on my phone!" I look around on my phone for the theme, and eventually found it. I play the theme. "I can play this on repeat while I caress your belly if you want."
Aya Kirobaita blushes and smiles, "that sounds nice." she sat down on the couch so he can rub it easier.
Trevor continues to rub her belly.
Aya Kirobaita shut her eyes and bit her lip as he rubbed
Trevor "Those bouncing sounds sound fitting for the theme."
Aya Kirobaita smiles and bounces her belly
Trevor hears a BOING.
Aya Kirobaita smiles wider as she moves her belly without her hands
Trevor "Wow. Soft, round, and bouncy!"
Aya Kirobaita: "other parts of me are soft too."
Trevor "Like your thighs?"
Aya Kirobaita  nods
Trevor rubs her thick, stout thunder thighs. "Oooh~"
Aya Kirobaita blushes and bites her lip
Trevor "Can you turn around and show me your booty?"
Aya Kirobaita nods slowly and stood up and then turned around
Trevor drools.
Aya Kirobaita blushed as he huge booty came into view
Trevor "Can I caress you all over?"
Aya Kirobaita: "y-yes." she blushed.
Trevor goes behind her and starts caressing her whole body.
Aya Kirobaita shut her eyes, she was right, her body was soft all over.
Trevor "Soft as a teddy bear~"
Aya Kirobaita: "y-you think so?"
Trevor nodded.
Aya Kirobaita blushes and rubs her booty on his leg
Trevor rubs her butt with my hands.
Aya Kirobaita blushes more and bites her lip
Trevor "Can you moan for me?"
Aya Kirobaita: "I-I can.."
Trevor continues caressing her all over.
Aya Kirobaita moans quietly once he gropes her belly, "ooooh.."
Trevor jiggles her thighs.
Aya Kirobaita "ahhhnn~"
Trevor caresses her thick arms, which happened to be full of cellulite.
Aya Kirobaita blushing, bites her lip
Trevor gives her breasts the proper treatment.
Aya Kirobaita gasps as his hands go wrist deep in breast flesh
Trevor "Mmmm~ I composed the theme for you."
Aya Kirobaita: "h-huh?'
Trevor: "That 'Justice and a Big Body' theme? I composed it for you!"
Aya Kirobaita: "y...you made that?" she blushes brightly
Trevor nodded.
Aya Kirobaita: She blushed even more, and gulped, "I...dont know what to say.."
Trevor "You could say thank you." Continues to caress her breasts.
Aya Kirobaita: "or i could do this.." she turns and kisses him
Trevor As she kissed me, my hands caressed her big butt. "I also made the Original Theme, Portly Pixellating Preserver."
Aya Kirobaita: She smiled and pressed her butt into his hands

No comments: