Friday, October 21, 2016

Kit the Anthro Umbreon RP


Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) has no idea what to do so she just starts poking her thighs 
Trevor approaches the bottom-heavy neko. "Hi there! What's up?" 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) squeaks and she turns around to look at him. "​Oh, Uhm. Not much!​"
Trevor pokes Kit's buttcheek. "You been up to anything?"
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) it jiggles heavily. "​Uhm...No, not really..​" 
Trevor pats her buttcheek again, this time with an open palm before ceasing. "So.. you're an Umbreon. What are you guys like?" 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) it jiggles a bit more than before. She blushes. "​Uhm...What do you mean what are we like?~​" 
Trevor "Well, I've never encountered an Umbreon before.." He explained, putting all hands to her butt and moving them around. Keep in mind, he's feeling it for the softness.
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) she lets out a soft purr, her tail swaying softly. "​O-Oh...​" 
Trevor "So.. yeah." Trevor continues to rub Kit's ass. Kit was the first Umbreon he ever came across.
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) she purrs louder, blushing even more.
Trevor "U-um... by the way, your ass is so big and soft..", he complimented in admiration.
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) giggles and nods. "​Y-Yeah, I know~​" 
Trevor decided to have some fun with it, moving his hands up and down, making the booty jiggle ravenously to their movements. "Hehehe.", he chuckled confidently. 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) she then starts moaning softly as well as purring. "​H-Hnng..~​" 
Trevor continues the momentum, making it jiggle more. "Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle...~", he chants.
 Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) she moans even more, her tail swaying quickly, ears twitching too. "​T-Thats...S-So nice...~​" she purrs. 
Trevor smiles as he jiggled it a little more before going back to rubbing. Kit's ass is quite an ass; jiggly, huge, and soft to the touch. 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) she purrs more, her ass continuing to respond by jiggling with each movement. 
Trevor "An umbreon with an ass that's loads of fun. Quite a specimen!" 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) giggles. "​T-Thanks!~​" 
Trevor jiggles it a little more during his rubs. "Just a thought; I could make flesh angels in it, or maybe draw on it!" He gets quite kiddy with asses like that, don't he? 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) blinks, not understanding the first term. "​Uhm...I-I'd appreciate it if you didn't draw...I-I probably wont be able to clean it off...​" 
Trevor "Oh, those were just thoughts; I wasn't actually gonna do those things."
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) nods. 
Trevor "So... yeah." He lifts up one of Kit's massive buttcheeks and bounces it up and down.
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) moans loudly. "​Mmmmph~​" 
Trevor "Boing, boing, boing~ Ever thought of fitting that ass in jeans?" 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) shakes her head.
Trevor "Meh, okay." Trevor keeps bouncing Kit's buttcheek. "Boing, boing, boing, boing~" 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) moans even louder.
Trevor "Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" 
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) nods. 
Trevor continues to bounce Kit's whole booty. "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy~!"
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) purrs. 
Trevor stops bouncing and goes back to rubbing, smiling in content.
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) smiles back. 
Trevor "Kit? Could you give it a little wiggle for me? Maybe a big wiggle? I just wanna see you do it."
Kit (F/Anthro/Umbreon) she tries but only gets a small one out. 
Trevor And that was all he wanted out of her. A little wiggle. "Wow." Trevor then goes back to playing with Kit's huge behind. 

No comments: