Sunday, February 12, 2012

JackiexBailong In the Food Court

After Jackie's failed attempt at looking for Lei, she wandered about in the building, looking for Lei. She runs down the hall, holding Tao's hand as she led the way. She then decides to take a break by eating. "What do you want?" Jackie asks Tao. "I'll take the chicken strips and a latte." Tao said as he pointed to a picture of chicken strips. "Alright." The employee standing at the table took out a white styrofoam cup from all of the other cups, and poured latte in the cup before delivering it to Bailong, who grabbed ahold of the cup. "Your chicken strips will be ready in a minute, sir." The man said. "Xie xie." Tao walked with his latte in hand and sat down at the table. Jackie got some Wonton noodles and a hamburger on a plate, with coke. She takes her tray as well, and sets it down on the table.

She eats the food mannerably, since she wanted to make a good impression. She smiles, excited to have a boyfriend. "Do you like food?" Tao finally knew what it was like to have a girlfriend. It's his once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. He drank his latte mannerably, smiling. He wasn't nervous or anything. He just wanted to have a good time. "Yes, I do." Tao nodded. Jackie slurps on her soda, burping quietly to herself. She smiles. "So, when we get to Hong-Kong, can you take me to an ice cream shop? Please? I really love ice cream." She smiles. "Especially strawberry flavored." Talking about food made her calm her nerves down a little. "Anything for you, Jackie." Looking right into her eyes, he took her left hand and lifted it up. With her hand in his, he pressed his lips gently onto it, therefore kissing her hand. Tao really is a sweet guy. Maybe their fathers would approve of them dating. Jackie giggled at Tao. This made her feel like he was her prince, and she was this beautiful princess. She is liking Tao more and more each day. "Thanks, Bailong. It really means a lot to me."

"Sir, your chicken strips are ready." Tao got up off of his table and picked up his box of chicken strips with a napkin under it, which are a four-piece. With the box in hand, he walked back to the table and sat back down, eventually taking one of his four-piece chicken strips and sinking his teeth onto it. After moments of mouth-closed chewing, he gulps it down into his stomach. Jackie eyes the delicious chicken strips like a hungry wolf. They looked delicious. "May I have a piece? I'll let you have a bite of this." She hands Tao her wonton noodles. "It's got broccoli!" Smiling, Tao picked up his chicken strip and handed it to Jackie. Being handed the wonton noodles, he picks up the utensil and puts some Wonton in his mouth, gulping it into his stomach. Tao must have been a hungry guy, after all. The wonton noodles tasted delicious! Jackie took a bite of the chicken strip. It tasted very good. It was so fresh and delicious, the white meat melted nicely in her mouth. She loves chicken, especially chicken strips. "You like the wonton?"

"Mm-hmm." Tao was still eating the Wonton noodles. The noodles tasted nicely in his mouth. He should consider eating wonton noodles more often. "You like it, don't you?" Jackie giggled a little at Tao. "Whenever I get the chance, I often get people to buy me food. The orphanage didn't feed me much, so I convinced people to feed me for FREE! I always ordered wonton noodles." Hearing the story, Tao was intrigued, and interested to say the least. "Ohh...It must be your favorite food." Anyone can tell by the interested look on his face. He stopped eating the wonton noodles, not hoping to make his best friend cry by eating all of the Wonton noodles. "Excuse me. Don't mean to eat all of your noodles." Jackie saw that Tao ate all of her noodles. She was a little upset, but she still had her hamburger. Plus, Tao looked like he enjoyed the meal. "It's okay... I'm just glad you enjoyed your meal... but the chicken strips! They are delicious! Anyway, do you like McDonalds?"

"Yeah. I used to go there with my dad! Before he died." As Tao said those words, his tone would change from lighthearted to sad. He must feel sorry for his father being killed by that bastard Kazuya. Maybe one day he'll get his revenge. One day. Jackie frowned grimly. "I am sorry... Maybe we can go there, too!" She tried to be a little hopeful. "I also would like you to meet my brother..." His tone of speaking lighthearted once again, Tao clasped his hands in happiness. "I'd be happy to meet your family! Thanks so much, Jackie!" This was the happiest moment of his life. Jackie claps her hands, too. "I also want you to meet a very good pal of mine... but I don't know where she is, neither do I know where my brother is. He'll turn up eventually." She smiles hopefully. "Shall we leave the Food Court then?" Tao sternly said as he stood up off of his table, eager to go with Jackie to meet her brother. He hasn't met Jackie's relatives yet, but now may be the time to do so.

Jackie nods, as she puts the unopened hamburger in her backpack. It would come in handy later. "Yes, we may." She holds out her hand. "We may see him in the hallways somewhere." Tao grabs ahold of her hand, walking with her out of the food court and into the hallways. This was a great time they had eating together, but it's too bad that they had to end it.

No comments: