Trevor had just bought a summer snowglobe in the summer while
school was out, and was just in my room enjoying it. "Cool!" I
decided to give that snowglobe a little shake. Then drifted off to a nap. Hours
pass. I wake up, and find myself as... a CHIBI? Walking around this...hot sand
on the beach in my own snowglobe, seagulls can be heard flying, the ocean was
surfing. And I heard footsteps on the sand, followed with wobbling sounds. I
turned my head to see, and what--or who I saw--was incredibly damn sexy.
Umi is seen
looking out across the horizon of the ocean, with her gigantic rear facing him,
with her swinging tail only adding to it's movement.
Trevor saw
the big booty catgirl, and how fat her ass is. DAMN! I went over to talk to the
girl, but had an idea. I laid down on my knees, giving her booty a stare.
Umi , still
unaware of her current visitor being inches away from her, simply rose her arms
above her head, stretching out a bit.
Trevor decided
to poke her butt, wanting to see if all that's fat.
Umi has her
eyes widen immensely in surprise, as she shouts in shock, and ends up falling
face first into the sand, the fat of her entire body reverberating on impact.
Trevor ,
seeing the girl fall, walked over to her, offering her a hand. "You
OK?"
Umi looks up to see the new stranger she
encountered. "Huh? Who are you?" she asks dumbfounded.
Trevor: "My name's Trevor. I was taking a nap after
I bought my new snowglobe, and then I ended up here."
Umi wipes off the sand off of her face,
trying to get a better view of him. "What a minute, are you
a...human?" she asks eagerly.
Trevor: "Yeah. Never seen one before?" I
placed my hands on my hips, smiling at her.
Umi "Well,
there was one other human...but I don't want to talk about him..." she
says, lost in so much thought, she doesn't even notice his hands.
Trevor: "You don't? It's okay."
Umi looks
back at him with a smile. "So anyways, what's your name?"
Trevor: "Trevor. And sorry to egg you on about
him, but... what's he like?"
Umi looks
back down again. "An asshole..." she puts rather bluntly.
Trevor: "Ooh... not a very nice guy, huh?"
Umi: "Not
at all! He was lazy and rude and...and...he called me a lardass..."she
utters, shedding a few tears.
Trevor: "W-W-W-WHAT?! You know what? Forget
him." I lay with Umi, wiping her tears. "You're not a lardass. If I
have to sum you up in one word, it would be
one-sexy-mama-with-a-booty-that-makes-boys-go-wildicious!"
Umi counts
on her tiny fingers. "That was eleven...and I'm not entirely sure about
that last one actually being a word..."
Trevor: "Don't worry about that, Umi." I
place my hand on Umi's shoulder. "When you're here with me, you'll never
have to shed a tear again.." My hand traveled down from her shoulder,
descending from her arm, to her hand. "My, your flesh is soft."
Umi blushes
a bit at his compliment, giggling a bit. "Thanks...I work hard on
it..."
Trevor: "Oh, have you?" My eyes focus on her
booty. "DAMN!"
Umi looks
down at her own rear. "Huh? What is it?"
Trevor: "It's so... big. How come you never
hit... I shouldn't talk about... 'HIM' more."
Umi thinks
about it. "I don't think I ever did. It's been a while."
Trevor: "Okay." I stare at her rear even
closer. "Wow... is it soft?"
Umi turns
around and bends over. "You tell me." she says with a wink.
Trevor: "OK!" My hands begin caressing all
the fat in her ass. "DAMN! That's a lot of lard in that ass! I know that
'lardass' comment made quite a blow on you in your last relationship, but I
mean that in a good way!"
Umi raises
an eye brow, but also her smile. "Really? In a good way?"
Trevor: "Yeah!"
Umi "Thank
you..." she says sincerely, turning to give him a hug, and forcing him
into her belly.
Trevor ,
as Umi hugged me, had his hands squeeze her butt. "I could rub and squeeze
and caress this all day."
Umi giggles
much more loudly this time. "There's plenty more than that to do here, as
well!"
Trevor: "Oh?" I lift up the fat in her butt
and let it bounce in all directions, giving off a huge 'BOING' sound.
Umi starts
to get slightly off-balance due to its wobbling.
Trevor manages
to catch her.
Umi "Wow,
I didn't know it was that rubbery." she adds.
Trevor: "Oh? Hey..." I lean my head closer
to her ear. "Do you shake your ass?"
Umi "Um...well
I previously had no one to shake it too..." she explains.
Trevor: "Got a place?"
Umi "I
have my house, but I live alone here, so there's no need for privacy."
Trevor: "Oh? Care to lead me to it?"
Umi "Sure
thing! Just follow the bouncing ass!" she teases, skipping her way there.
Trevor followed,
and follow he did, his eyes right on dat booty.
Umi then
soon reach to, from Trevor's perspective, looks like just an small tropical
hut. "Well, here we are!"
Trevor: "Huh? It's a... hut."
Umi shrugs.
"There's more to it than that. Come inside!"
Trevor enters
inside, and the hut somewhat belied a cozy condo!
Umi walks in
behind him. "Better?"
Trevor: "MUCH better!"
Umi makes
her way forward, spreading out her chubby arms. "So then, what shall we do
first?"
Trevor: "You said you were gonna shake your ass
for me, so... let's head to your bedroom!"
Umi "Sure
thing!" she says, sprinting to her bed.
Trevor sprinted
with her to the bedroom. He could not wait to get a taste of that ass.
Umi is seen
already laying on her bed in a seductive fashion, waiting for you command.
Trevor: "Cannonball!" I exclaimed, diving
right into the bed, and onto Umi. "Who-hoa!"
Umi "OOF!"
she cries, as he bounces right on to her ass, which in turn reflects him back
off onto the other side of the bed. "Whoops..."
Trevor: "That was... AWESOME!"
Umi "Wanna
do that again, then?"
Trevor: "You bet!"
Umi then
turns around, letting her belly be his makeshift springboard this time.
"Ready when you are!"
Trevor lands
off the bed, takes a few steps back, then runs forward, diving right onto Umi
and the bed again, exclaiming, "Psycho Crusher!"
Umi "OOFs!"
again on impact, but with much of her fat taking the blow, as well as
practically absorbing Trevor.
Trevor: "Comfy."
Umi nods,
trying to wrap her chubby arms around him.
Trevor: "Mmm... I love when your sexy lard is on
me."
Umi blushes
heavily. "I feel the same way." she adds.
Trevor 's
hands rub her butt.
Umi "Mmmm.. Well then… feast your eyes..." she
says, as she turns his chair, and gets into position.
Trevor: "Feasting..."
Umi then
immediately shakes her ass fast and hard.
Trevor had
Umi's fat booty bouncing right in his face! And he gave one large feel of it
too!
Umi then
gets closer to her new boyfriend, planning to give him a good sitting.
Trevor: "Sit that ass on me."
Umi then
puts down all her weight on his lap at once.
Trevor had
his hands rub her soft pudgy breasts. "So busty." And those same
hands played drums on her belly.
Umi then
starts to let out cat purrs. "More!"
Trevor gives
her belly some big bounces, hearing some 'BOING's in.
Umi purrs a little
more.

No comments:
Post a Comment