Trevor was sitting in my desk at homeroom, informed of the news that there is to be a new student named... Diana?
Diana Walks in "hi"
Trevor: "Hey..." I said to her. "My name's Trevor."
Diana Sits her plump rear in a desk next to yours
Trevor: "You must be Diana?" I said to her, taking notice of how chubby she looked. "Cute as you look, your name should be Princess."
Diana Giggles "thank you, and yes I'm Diana"
Trevor: "Nice to meet you." I examine how fat and sexy she looked. "Your flesh looks so soft..."
Diana "It is"
Trevor: "Oooh." I poke her belly.
Diana Giggles
Trevor rubs her love-handles.
Diana "Hehe...wanna come over to my house after school?"
Trevor: "Sure." Then the bell rang for lunch.
Diana You two walk to lunch and she sits next to you
Trevor: "So Diana... Tell me about yourself."
Diana "Well I'm a party girl...and I love food"
Trevor: "Oooh. Well, Diana. I hope I'm not making you feel uncomfortable about me rubbing you all over."
Diana "don't worry...I like it" :3
Trevor: "You do?" I continued eating my lunch.
Diana Nods
Trevor: "How about after lunch, we head to the bathroom halls where I can feel your body more?"
Diana "won't we get in trouble?"
Trevor: "You know what? Let's drop that idea."
Diana Hugs
Trevor blushes, but finishes eating my lunch.
Diana Finishes her lunch as well
Trevor: After lunch, we head to her house.
Diana Her mom was out
Trevor stares at her thickness more. "Ooooh. Thick thighs. Packin' some booty?"
Diana Nods
Trevor: "Wow. May I feel it's softness, along with your whole body?"
Diana Nods "Sure."
Trevor rubs her thighs and booty.
Diana Coos and moans, shaking her butt
Trevor gives it a smack, leaving it jiggling with a 'BOING' sound being made.
Diana Starts working on some math homework while eating a chocolate almond bar
Trevor sits beside her.
Diana "This stuff is so easy" laughs
Trevor: "Smart and chubby. My kind of girl. Hey, after this, would you mind letting me give you a soothing back massage?"
Diana Nods, finishing her math
Trevor waits for the moment.
Diana Lays on her stomach on the floor
Trevor: "How about on the bed? Makes the massage more sensual."
Diana "Ok" we go in her room and she lays on her bed
Trevor sees Diana lay on the bed on her stomach and proceeds to rub on her thighs and booty.
Diana Giggles
Trevor "Wow, Diana. Your body's so... soft!" Lifts up all the fat in her booty and thighs and makes it bounce in all directions.
Diana "that tickles!"
Trevor: "Does it now?"
Diana "yep"
Trevor jiggles her thighs.
Diana purrs.

No comments:
Post a Comment