[12/9/2014 8:33:01 PM] Trevor: Once upon a time, I was
finding myself in a cave of some sorts, looking for my travel group who
unknowingly left me behind. “Whenever I find them, they’re gonna pay me big
time.” But then, a bright light just summoned right in front of me, causing me
to shield my eyes should it ever blind me. Then, bats started floating around
me. “Is this, like, a batcave or something? What the hell?”
[12/9/2014 8:44:54 PM] Morrigan Aensland: The bats
scattered, revealing a vampire with quite the bubble butt.
[12/9/2014 8:47:40 PM] Trevor: But she wasn’t a vampire;
she was a Succubus. With mint green hair and quite the shape. I was quite
lovestruck. “Hey.. Are you Morrigan Aensland, the succubus? I’ve read about you
in Mythology class, and now I got to meet you in person! Ooh! I can’t wait to
tell my friends! OOH! And take this to Instagram! They’re gonna be so jealous!”
[12/9/2014 8:49:40 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "Woah,
woah, woah! Instagram!? Are you serious? Why not something more dignified like
Tumblr?"
[12/9/2014 8:54:53 PM] Trevor: “Oh... my deepest apologies.
I-I’m just so starstruck! Morrigan Aensland, with my own eyes!” I take her hand
and kiss it gently while on one knee. “An honor to meet you.”
[12/9/2014 9:21:10 PM] Morrigan Aensland: She blushed.
"I-I should say the same."
[12/9/2014 9:27:10 PM] Trevor: I stood back up. “Say, is
it okay if I record a video of our time together so I can post this on Tumblr
to show to my friends? They’re gonna be SOOO jealous!”
[12/9/2014 9:27:57 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "Sure, why
not." She smirked and shrugged.
[12/9/2014 9:32:37 PM] Trevor: “OK. Let me just get my
smartphone.” I pull out my Samsung Galaxy Discover, since I have Tumblr. I
press ‘Camera’ and started recording. “Hey guys. I’m here with Morrigan
Aensland. Say hi.”
[12/9/2014 9:33:07 PM] Morrigan Aensland:
"Hello." She smiled and waved
[12/9/2014 9:41:12 PM] Trevor: “I’ve read about her in my
mythology class.” I take one of her hands. “So you can say she’s one fine
succubus...” I then spin her around gently and slowly, allowing a nice view of
her bubble butt and her whole body in general. “And she’s got a nice body!”
[12/9/2014 9:45:13 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "You can
say that again." She said.
[12/9/2014 9:49:12 PM] Trevor: “You also might know
Morrigan from the video game series Darkstalkers, from the vs. Capcom series,
all that. Yeah, so Morrigan Aensland in the flesh.”
[12/9/2014 9:52:57 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "That's
right everybody~!" She turned and shook her ass for the camera.
[12/9/2014 9:55:39 PM] Trevor: I give her ass a smack.
“Yeah! Morrigan Aensland, everybody! Give it up for her!”
[12/9/2014 10:00:33 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "OOh~"
She moaned as she kept shaking
[12/9/2014 10:03:24 PM] Trevor: “OK, so I’m gonna
continue my time with Morrigan while you wish you could meet the kind I just
met; video game characters in the flesh! Good luck with that, and bye!”
Pressing stop, I put my smartphone back. “We sure did put on quite a show.”
[12/9/2014 10:23:23 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "I
agree!"
[12/9/2014 10:25:02 PM] Trevor: Giving her ass a rub, I
smile at her. “I can’t wait to see the expression on their faces!”
[12/9/2014 10:30:46 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "Mmm...
Yeah..."
[12/10/2014 6:40:17 PM | Edited 6:40:23 PM] Trevor: Then,
I start having a little fun with her ass.
[12/10/2014 6:42:23 PM] Morrigan Aensland:
"Mmmm~"
[12/10/2014 6:42:54 PM] Trevor: “Shake it again... but
let me get my camera out again.” I take out my Smartphone and record again.
[12/10/2014 6:43:38 PM] Morrigan Aensland: And oh did
Morrigan shook. Gyrating her hips round and round
[12/10/2014 6:46:07 PM] Trevor: It was enough to make me
fap and jerk off.
[12/10/2014 6:46:58 PM] Morrigan Aensland: Morrigan
fortunately didn't notice
[12/10/2014 6:48:03 PM] Trevor: “Yeah.... Let me get a
touch.”
[12/10/2014 6:48:18 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "Go
ahead."
[12/10/2014 6:48:59 PM] Trevor: My hands touched her ass
once again.
[12/10/2014 6:50:03 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "Oooh~
Feel me up with those hands~!"
[12/10/2014 6:54:55 PM] Trevor: Tongue drooling with
horniness, it begins to take a juicy lick. “Ooh yeah. Wet now?”
[12/10/2014 6:55:43 PM] Morrigan Aensland: Morrigan was
starting to get moist. She moans blissfully and nods. "A-A little moist,
m-more~!"
[12/10/2014 6:56:25 PM] Trevor: I start to lick some
more, giving her ass some jiggles, letting a little waterdrops fall out.
[12/10/2014 6:57:17 PM] Morrigan Aensland: A stream was
starting to come out of the succubus.
[12/10/2014 6:58:28 PM] Trevor: “Oooh!”
[12/10/2014 7:17:55 PM] Morrigan Aensland:
"More!"
[12/10/2014 7:36:14 PM] Trevor: Lick and jiggle. Lick and
jiggle. Boy, was I enjoying it.
[12/10/2014 7:30:43 PM] Morrigan Aensland: She began to
pour with love liquids.
[12/10/2014 7:36:21 PM] Trevor: “Hey, guess what?”
[12/10/2014 7:36:46 PM] Morrigan Aensland:
"W-What?" Morrigan moaned
[12/10/2014 7:37:14 PM] Trevor: I bounce her ass, hearing
a big deep-pitched BOING.
[12/10/2014 7:38:05 PM] Morrigan Aensland: That's when
she reached her climax, making love juices flow everywhere.
[12/10/2014 7:39:02 PM] Trevor: “Mmm.. I could’ve tasted
the juices.”
[12/10/2014 7:39:16 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "T-Taste
them right now!"
[12/10/2014 7:39:51 PM] Trevor: I proceeded to do so.
[12/10/2014 7:40:01 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "How's it
taste?"
[12/10/2014 7:40:24 PM] Trevor: “Like juice. Strawberry
juice!”
[12/10/2014 7:40:42 PM] Morrigan Aensland: "Oh
my~"

No comments:
Post a Comment