Sunday, February 1, 2015

Princess Hilda & Princess Zelda RP



Trevor was standing there, knocking on the door to Princess Hilda's castle. It would seem she had a mission for him in mind.
Princess Hilda opened the door to see who was there
Trevor "Princess Hilda? You called me here about the mission?"
Princess Hilda: "Yes. You got what it takes to complete this mission?" she asked him
Trevor: "Yes. A two-handed sword and armor, but I kinda left my helmet at home. Sorry."
Princess Hilda: "It's ok. You can borrow one of our spare helmets"
Trevor: "Cool!" Heads to the armory, grabs a helmet, and puts it on. "And I got two questions before I leave..."
Princess Hilda nodded "ask away"
Trevor: "One, what's the mission I'm summoned here to do for you; and two, what's the catch? Like, what's in it for me if I complete the mission?"
Princess Hilda: “The Triforce of Wisdom has been stolen, and you can have as much gold as you want" she explained.
Trevor heads off for the mission.
               
                
Princess Hilda sleeps on her throne
Trevor comes back with the Triforce of Wisdom. "Princess! The Triforce of Wisdom!"
Princess Hilda takes it "Now the ultimate power!" She absorbs it, and as she does so, her butt swells.
Trevor gasps.
Princess Hilda continues to absorbing the power, not knowing about her swelling butt
Trevor: "Umm.... Princess?"
Princess Hilda fully absorbs it "Yeah?"
Trevor points to her hips and butt. "You should see the results."
Princess Hilda looks at you confused "Huh?" Then looks at her butt "What the?!
Trevor: "Princess, I swear I did not tamper with the power of it. It was like this when I got it!"
Princess Hilda shakes her butt, hearing it slosh "Liquid magic?"
Trevor watches her shake her ass. "Maybe." Keeps watching that ass shake.  Hey, Princess Hilda?"
Princess Hilda "Yes."
Trevor: "If... if you're still feeling good about this new big butt of yours, maybe I could.... you know."
Princess Hilda "Like...massage it?"
Trevor nodded. "Y..yeah."
Princess Hilda "Why, yes you may.”
Trevor rubs it.
Princess Hilda coos as you rub her butt
Trevor: "Soft~" Gives it a bounce.
Princess Hilda’s butt makes a ‘boing’ and sloshes
Trevor: "DAMN!" Continues rubbing her butt.
Princess Hilda "How do I look?"
Trevor jiggles it like crazy. "Like a queen!"
Princess Hilda Coos "I love you"
Trevor: "I love you too.” plays with her booty.
Princess Hilda Giggles
Trevor "Damn it's... so bubblelicious!"
Princess Hilda purrs "So soft~"
Trevor: "I wonder if you could shake that ass more for me."
Princess Hilda shakes it.
Trevor makes it bounce.
Princess Hilda's butt makes boings
Trevor: "How does it make that sound?"
Princess Hilda "Magic"
Trevor: "WOW!"
Princess Hilda Shakes it more
Trevor shakes it for her with his hands. "I love that ass of yours, Princess Hilda."
Princess Hilda Giggles

---



Zelda silently waits in the main corridor of the castle, pacing a bit as she waits for her possible new recruit. As her previous masseuse had been recently deceased, as told by her guards, alongside her more recent...additions to her figure, she had been in more need than ever for someone to remedy her aches.
Trevor , dressed in a green shirt with a huge black cross on the front, black leather pants, and brown boots, was walking towards the castle entrance, obviously called by the Princess of Hyrule for something personal.
Zelda , after being notified of his presence by the guards of the watchtower, gave them the cue to open up the gates for him, as she then strolled her way to the courtyard to greet him.
Trevor watched as the royal gates opened, and went inside, seeing the presence of the (larger-bottomed) Princess Zelda. "Hello there.", he said, trying to put on a pleasant face for royalty.
Zelda also gives great courtesy to her guest, gives him a curtsy with her rounded rear being slightly more apparent with it. "Greetings." she says with dignity. "I assume you are the one that applied for our opening?"
Trevor: "Yes. Yes, I am." Trevor replied.
Zelda "Well then, shall you inform me of your skills while I give you a tour of the castle?" she asks, urging him to come to her side.
Trevor: "Yes. Yes, I will." Trevor said, walking beside Zelda.
Zelda then interlocks her arm with his, as they then make their way back into the corridor, with her rump bouncing up and down a bit on their way there. "So, what should I show you first?"
Trevor: "OK... The gardens first, the dining room, the bedrooms, the hallways, and the treasure room. All in order."
Zelda then gives him an appreciative smile. "Hmm, seems like you have this all planned out. Very well then, I'll first show you some or our most exotic flowers in our royal garden." she says, making their way back outside.



Zelda later has their tour end at the entrance to her room. "So then, that's a general overview of the castle. Is there anything else you'd like to ask?"
Trevor: "Yes, I have one question... How did you get such a round large booty?"
Zelda can be seen taken slightly off guard by this question, but still tries to remain professional. "Um...I was referring more to question about the castle or the job, but for that...I'll talk with you about it later..."
Trevor: "Oh. OK! Who made this castle?"
Zelda still tries to hold back her blush. "Oh, well it was actually made by many of our past ancestors themselves. Our heritage does go back quite far."
Trevor: "Mm-hmm.. mm-hmm. Another question: That Razor Sword... Who wielded that sword? It looks so COOL!"
Zelda "What sword are you referring to?" she asks, considering there were several weapons lining the hall for decor.
Trevor"The Razor Sword. Y'know, the sword that looked like a curved cleaver." Trevor explained what the Razor Sword looked like. How he sure wishes to wield that baby.
Zelda: "That happened to be one of the many weapons one of our equally many hero's used during his adventure in an unknown land." she informs him. "It was later brought back here as a way to remember the event."
Trevor: "Cool! I can't wait to wield that thing! Wait till I show you my skills, Princess Zelda! I'll be all like 'Shaa!' and then I'm gonna be like 'Take that!', and..." By the looks of it, it seemed that Trevor was being over enthusiastic about wielding the sword.
Zelda looks to the sides a bit. "Umm...you do realize you're mainly going to be the royal masseuse, right?"
Trevor: "I know. I just so can't wait to wield it." Trevor said.
Zelda "So then, anything else you'd like to ask?"
Trevor: "Just one more question.... why am I being called as a bodyguard here?"
Zelda blushes a bit more, realizing what the guards that talked to Trevor meant literally by that. "Oh, that must be a miscommunication." she tries and covers. "So then, if you have any more questions, you can come in at anytime to ask. In the meantime, you can get familiar with the other guards in the castle. Is that okay?" she asks, opening the door to her room.
Trevor: "Yes, Princess."
Zelda , after closing off the conversation with her newest employee, slowly makes her way to a mirror at the other end of the very spacious room. She then carefully slips off her silk dress, allowing herself to be visible in only her undergarments and the massive amount of flab that had collected in her thighs, as well as on a thin layer on her tummy and breasts. She then plays with her massive junk a bit, letting out a defeated sigh. "Why must have I insisted to have that much mutton prepared for the feasts?" she asks herself.
Trevor , after getting to know some of the guards in the castle and all over Hyrule, decided to give Zelda her daily massage. It would seem to him that she needed the massage after taking a tiring tour. And so, he headed to Zelda's room.
Zelda then hears the door creak open, as she turns around to see her newest servant. "Oh, Trevor! I was just thinking about you!" she says with a smile, as she makes her way over to him.
Trevor: "Yeah. Well, I was thinking about you, too. 'Butt' enough talk, ready?" Trevor cracks and steadies his knuckles and hands.
Zelda then takes a seat on the side of her very large bed. "Well then, time to see how experienced you are. Which side do you want me to lay on first?"
Trevor: "On your stomach."
Zelda then lies down and rolls around, causing her boots to bounce up and down a bit. "Anything else you want from me?"
Trevor: "Hmmm..." Trevor checks to see if the door closes, because he wants it to be private, and not for Zelda to be unprofessional.
Zelda sees what he is trying to do. "The key to the door is somewhere in the wardrobe." she mentions.
Trevor: "Ah!" Trevor heads to the wardrobe to find the key to the door. "Key, key, key..." Trevor felt a golden metallic key in the palm of his hands. "Eureka!" With the key, Trevor goes to the door, closes it, and locks the door with that key. "Now we're alone."
Zelda nods in approval. "So then, what shall we start with first?"
Trevor: "We start with... the stimulation. In order for this stimulation exercise to be complete, Princess Zelda... I'm gonna need you to make your butt shake and bounce in order for the masseuse--i.e, me--to have him motivated and interested for the massaging."
Zelda "Huh?" she asks in confusion, raising an eyebrow at him. In order to oblige, though, she then starts to sway her rear back and forth.
Trevor watches, obviously very stimulated, and motivated for the massage as Zelda shakes her booty. "See? You're complying to doing the Stimulation Exercise."
Zelda "Since this is my first time, though, is there any way for me to, y'know...improve?"
Trevor: "Hmm... improve? A few tips though; loosen yourself up when you do it, have more bounce in your hips, thighs, and buns, and don't forget to WORK it. When I say work, I mean put that body to work!"
Zelda uses what advice Trevor gave, and started to use much of her entire body to whiplash it around.
Trevor: "DAYUMN! Now THAT'S the 'loosen-up, bounce, WORK I'm talking about!"
Zelda blushes a bit. "Really? Is it really...appealing?"
Trevor: "YES, Zelda! YES! You definitely completed the Stimulation Exercise: Now we begin with the real massage."
Zelda is finally pleased to hear that the massage would be starting soon. "What area will you be doing first?"
Trevor: "The butt."
Zelda probably should've guessed better. "Do you have any good techniques for it?"
Trevor: "Rubbing techniques? Well then... I start with the basic. Advanced is soon to come." Trevor then smoothly rubs all the fat in Zelda's fattened cellulite buttocks.
Zelda then just decides to relax and try to have fun with it. "Hopefully you don't stay there for too long."
Trevor: "Stay? This is just the basic. Allow me to try the Advanced, like..." Trevor then claps both of her buttcheeks together with open palms, letting them jiggle and clap about. "This is what I call The Clapper."
Zelda then has her rear make a deep BOING due to Trevor's "Clapper", making a noise as low as a bass drum.
Trevor: "Wow! It seems my Clapper technique was a success!"
Zelda has her blush deepen more. "How do you know it was a success?"
Trevor: "Aside from the fact that the Clapper requires smooth open-palm movements on the buttcheeks, it also caused your booty to make a sound just like the ones in the cartoons."
Zelda "Okay then, what else do you know?" she asks him.
Trevor: "The Ocean." Trevor demonstrates the technique by moving the tips of his fingers up and down onto the fat of her ass, leaving it jiggling like an ocean of corpulence, hence the technique name 'The Ocean'. "The tip about this technique is you can do it in different speeds."
Zelda "Do the different speeds have different effects?" she asks.
Trevor: "Yes. Slow goes like this, yet the fat during the jiggling slows down. Fast just goes faster, except there's an awesome sound effect when it's done. Allow me to demonstrate." Trevor moves his fingers really fast, causing that fat in Zelda's butt to jiggle like crazy, also allowing it to make a 'Wobble' and 'Slosh' mixture sound effect added onto the technique.
Zelda is bewildered by the sound "How does it do that?"
Trevor: "No idea. Probably due to The Ocean technique being used, it's because the fat is moving so fast, the sound was let out."
Zelda "Perhaps I should ask another thing, too: How beneficial is your butt massage?"
Trevor: "Oh, it is VERY beneficial, Zelda."
Zelda "Will it relieve the pains I've been having?"
Trevor: "Yes. Another thing I should note out is that my hands have pain-healing powers."
Zelda is quite impressed by this. "Really? Where'd you learn that?"
Trevor: "I just conjured them myself."
Zelda "Well then, if your that proficient, then work away!" she encourages, wiggling her ass a bit more.
Trevor: "I'll be sticking to the basic rubbing. Is that okay with you?" Trevor gives the basic to Zelda, rubbing all the fat smoothly in that ass.
Zelda "Sure, I'll just relax for a bit, if you wanna talk about anything in the meantime."

Trevor keeps rubbing her ass. "Hey Zelda, how did you retain such an ass? Like, any foods?"
Zelda turns shy again. "Mutton...too much mutton..." she says kinda softly.
Trevor: "Wow. You must really love that stuff."
Zelda blushes even deeper. "We had quite a lot of it at the recent feasts."
Trevor: "Wow. Why didn't you invite me to them? You know I LOVE mutton!"
Zelda: "Really? Well, we may have one soon, anyways."
Trevor: "Cool!"
Zelda "Admittedly though, I've been trying to get rid of it, in order to keep y royal figure for the public."
Trevor: "Get rid of it?" Trevor was almost admittedly bewildered.
Zelda "It's just so I can be seen a perfect to the royal heir." she admits.
Trevor: "Well, you are already perfect in my eyes."
Zelda "Thanks for the encouragement, but...I still haven't gotten use to it yet, especially with things like me aches."
Trevor: "Well, you're lucky you have a masseuse like me, right?" Trevor chuckles, but then has an idea. "What if I were to live in your palace as a permanent masseuse?"
Zelda thinks about it for a bit. "That could be arranged."
Trevor: "Oh?"
Zelda "So anyways back to the massage, do you prefer using lotion?"
Trevor: "Hmmm... yes, but not often."
Zelda "I have a bit sometime if you wanna use that for the lovely rear." she insists.
Trevor: "I prefer it the old way. That okay?"
Zelda "Sure, I'll be flexible." she says, still enjoying her massage.
Trevor: "I'd love that." Trevor gives a kiss on her royal booty.
Zelda winks at him.  "Y’know, you can get in this bed, as well."
Trevor: "Really? Well, okay!" Trevor hops onto bed with Zelda, plopping his whole body beside her and twirls his finger around a strand of her hair, winking at her.
Zelda then wraps an arm around her and gives him a kiss on the lips.
Trevor closes his eyes willingly, his hands smoothly squeezing all that fat on her ass.

Zelda: “Mmm…”

No comments: