Saturday, March 21, 2015

Brighid RP

Trevor: It was a foggy day, and I was outside, throwing the softball as far as I could. In fact, I threw it so far that it went to an abandoned junkyard. Yes, I was sure to break the record of 'Most Miles Thrown in Softball Tossing', but what if curiosity strikes me and I enter the junkyard? Nevertheless, I walked towards the junkyard, containing scrap metal, bones, and a house. 'Why would a junkyard need two houses?', I thought.
Brighid Outside of the house I was fixing my shirt and bandana, growling at how my shirt would show half of my boobs "M'kay, this fucking shirt is gonna get stretched." She said, her ass hugged her jeans rather snugly as she walked over to a trashcan "Hn, Nothing." She said peering inside "Why I need a wallet and money." She spat, tail waving as she kicked the can away.
Trevor heard a gruff, yet feminine voice come from outside the old house. It was someone named Brighid, ruler of the Junkyard who possesses a fierce technique with claw strikes and rolling attacks (kind of like an amalgam of Blanka's and Wolverine's attacks.) Brighid was a large woman, particularly 6'5" tall and pretty wide in the belly. Not to mention she had quite the bottomlip that stuck out like a pout.
Brighid her teeth from her front lip would curve around the bottom, she crossed her arms and tapped her belly with her claw, making it bounce a bit, and wobble "Hm, I need to eat a cat or something." She said with a sigh, sitting down in her rocking chair, she had scars here and there on her skin as well.
Trevor saw the BBW dog girl sitting on her rocking chair and approached her, curiosity striking. "Hey, are you Brighid, the Junkyard ruler?" Brighid was quite famous in the underground, as all sorts of rumors were heard about her; one of them being that she once ate a cat-girl during a fight.
Brighid "Who's askin, Pipsqueak?" She said raising a eyebrow and looking up with both of her hands on her stomach caressing it like she normally would, because she loved her tummy "And I say pipsqueak cause I've seen mice bigger then you."
Trevor would take it as an insult, but instead felt honored to be called that. It was as if she were a celebrity. "Wow! You ARE Brighid!" I stood on one knee like how someone would bow to their king.
Brighid Laughed a bit and gave his hair a lil rustle "D'aw shucks I ain't royalty so get ya ass up." She giggled before sitting up a bit and putting her hands around her navel "What's your name, eh?"
Trevor: "Trevor." I told her.
Brighid Nodded and then echoed it "Trevor...Huh." She chuckled thinking back "I had a referee named Trevor, I called him T-Bone."
Trevor: "T-Bone, huh?"
Brighid Noddded "Yep."
Trevor: "What happened to him?" I asked curiously.
Brighid "He said he didn't wanna live anymore, So uhhh....You guess."
Trevor: "I'll just live longer than him." I said almost jokingly.
Brighid Laughed hard with a loud snort coming from her nose "HAH! You’re a funny guy."
Trevor: "Really?" I said with a smile. "The Junkyard Ruler really finds me funny?"
Brighid "Pfft. You ain't as funny as Fluffy, Or as known, Gabriel Iglesias."
Trevor: "Yeah, I just noticed that."
Brighid "Heh." She sniffed and wiped her nose "Sit down." She said patting her lap "Dun got any more chairs so yer gunna fuckin' deal with it."
Trevor: "Oh, I will." I approached Brighid while she was in her rocking chair and sat right on her lap.
Brighid Her belly was like a backpillow so you could lay down on her "So you like my fights huh?"
Trevor: "Yeah! My favorite techniques are the Rolling Ball, and the Leaping Claw!"
Brighid "What about The Flaming Fang, Ugh, It's my favorite." She said licking her teeth, the hole for her tail widening as she swishes it.
Trevor: "Flaming Fang! Oh my god! That's so badass!"
Brighid "It gives me my food as well." She winks "Y'know."
Trevor: "Oh?" What set Brighid apart from other savage fighters is the fact that she uses a kiss technique called the Dog's Kiss. Let's say the technique fit er well because of that lip.
Brighid nodded and giggled shaking her head as a arm wrapped around Trevor "Don't forget about Dog Kiss."
Trevor: "Dog Kiss? Oooh!"
Brighid Nodded "Here have a sample~" She said kissing his cheek from the side "Tell anyone, you’re a dead man."
Trevor: "I won't! That is between you and me!"
Brighid Sighed "Good."
Trevor rubs her belly softly.
Brighid murred and let her ears rise "Oh~ Heheh~"
Trevor keeps rubbing and stared at Brighid for just a moment, noticing how the gruff dog girl had quite the plump bottom lip.
Brighid raised a eyebrow and looked at her lip "Hm?"
Trevor: "Did you know you have quite the lip?"
Brighid "Oh I know." She smirked
Trevor: "You do?" Trevor wanted to play with it along with her belly to see if both could jiggle.
Brighid nodded and flicked her lip, making it vibrate just a bit
Trevor watched. "Whoa~"
Brighid chuckled "Not a big deal, what is is what you're laying on, People call me the best bed~"
Trevor: "I'd call you the same thing too. Can you do that again?"
Brighid nodded and flicked her lip again.
Trevor watched it vibrate and jiggle. "Wow~ Look at that lip jiggle."
Brighid Laughed a bit "So? Your aroused by my lips?"
Trevor nodded, "Hell yeah."
Brighid raised a eyebrow "Weird.
Trevor: "Yeah."
Brighid Shrugged
Trevor didn't want to ask if he could play with her lip, because he wants to wait for the right moment.
Brighid sighed with her stomach growling loudly "UGGGGGhhhh..."
Trevor: "Hungry?" I asked, hearing the growling. "What do you want?"
Brighid "Anything, I can devour anything."
Trevor: "Okay then." I head inside the house to the kitchen to feed Brighid.
Brighid Waited patiently for him to come back
Trevor comes back with a turkey breast on a plate.
Brighid licks her chops and opens her mouth, No, This chick can eat, ANYTHING
Trevor watches her devour the whole turkey breast as some of the residue got on her plump lip.
Brighid She licked her lip and patted her stomach with a loud obnoxious belch
Trevor: "Satisfied?"
Brighid "Fifty percent so, but yeah."
Trevor: "Well then it's time I amp it up to one hundred percent!" I rush back over to the kitchen for more food to feed the junkyard ruler.
Brighid Chuckled a bit impatient this time so she tapped her foot.
Trevor came right back with a plate of cheese nachos and hot dogs.
Brighid Licked her lips and smiled "I thought I didn't even have food, but I do!"
Trevor: "Yeah! Who would've thought?"
Brighid "Not me." She laughed
Trevor: "Well, dig in!"
Brighid Nodded and did so, swallowing all the Nachos
Trevor watches to see her satisfied 100 percent, the chance to ask her if he could play with her lip he was waiting on.
Brighid She ripped into the hotdogs, swallowing bit by bit as she moaned.
Trevor And it was unexpected, but sexy. "I never heard you moan like that, Brighid. I thought you were all savage and rough."
Brighid She raised a eyebrow "Uh, I have moaned before, And I am."
Trevor: "Oh you have?"
Brighid "Uh-DURDEHDUR!"
Trevor: "Okay."
Brighid Chuckled, now full "Mmm..." She says rubbing her belly.
Trevor sits back into her lap, wanting to ask the question.
Brighid rustled his hair and chuckled
Trevor: "Hey, Brighid? May I play with your lip?"
Brighid "Sure, after you gotta rub my belly though."
Trevor "Well, okay!" Trevor proceeds to rub her belly.
Brighid Murred,tail wagging with ears up "Hnn~"
Trevor: "How does that feel?"
Brighid "Goood~"
Trevor continues to rub it good, waiting for the okay in playing with her lip.
Brighid "You can both play with my lip and rub~" She smiles
Trevor begins flicking and jiggling her lip, watching it vibrate as he rubs her bely.
Brighid giggled at how her lip tickled as she moaned from her belly being rubbed.
Trevor: "Hey, can you show me your techniques?"
Brighid "Sure, which one first?"
Trevor: "Rolling Ball, then Leaping Claw!"
Brighid "What about Dog Kiss?"
Trevor: "That, too!"
Brighid "Okay!"\
Trevor could not wait.
Brighid She pushed him off her and got up, dusting off her pants and chuckling, turning around and bending down to stretch "Ahh~ Which first?"
Trevor: "Rolling ball!"
Brighid "Aight." She grinned, starring at him from the corner of her eye
Trevor was shaking with anticipation.
Brighid She hopped up and then leaned down on her side, pushing all of her weight as she rolled turning like a ball, straight at a pile of rubbish, she then instantly skidded on one knee swipe-kicking everything away.
Trevor watched such an impressive technique. "WOW!"
Brighid chuckled and shrugged "Meh!"
Trevor: "Next! Next! Next!" Trevor said, jumping up and down and applauding.
Brighid Laughed "Wow! Five years old already?" She giggled, as she then started to run towards a large garbage can, her entire body jiggling as she then hopped up, swiping her claws at it making her cut it in half, then falling on top of it, crushing the entire container
Trevor "WOW!"
Brighid Laughed and got up "Last one?"
Trevor: "Yeah!"
Brighid Nodded and got up "This is to trick opponents." She said, walking over to him, strutting her hips, as she then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips, before quickly pulling away and falling on top of him, pinning him down with her gut.
Trevor began to blush as he was delivered a kiss on the lips. "Impressive fighting style!"
Brighid "Heh, I am flirty so." She chuckled
Trevor: "I can see that!" Trevor was still smitten by that kiss.
Brighid Rubbed Trevor's cheek as she smiled.
Trevor had a bit of a blushed on his face as Brighid rubbed him lovingly.
Brighid chuckled "You look cute when you blush."
Trevor: "Aww, thanks!"
Brighid "Your welcome."
Trevor begins to rub Brighid's rough yet doughy body all over.
Brighid moaned a bit, for the first time, she blushed, like crazy.
Trevor didn't want to exploit it as he then gets straight to the big boobs.
Brighid blushed more as he touched her tits.
Trevor: "You're... you're blushing."
Brighid "I-I know.."
Trevor continues to rub her body.
Brighid moaned from how good it felt
Trevor: "Wow, Brighid. Your body's so big and doughy!"
Brighid Smiled "I kinda knew that.."
Trevor then starts to play with her lip a little more, vibrating it.
Brighid Smiled and watched you do so "Mmmm~"
Trevor: "So jiggly~"
Brighid "Yeah baby~"
Trevor: "I love it when you say baby.

No comments: