Sunday, March 15, 2015

Jewel RP

Trevor takes the big bellied cute alien girl Jewel over to my house, entering inside. It's gonna be fun having a cutie alien big belly girl over my house.  Lucky the door frame can fit Jewel. Lucky. "Yeah, I know. It's a nice house. So I have the whole house to myself, like I said."
Jewel looks around in slight surprise. "Really? What are your parents doing?"
Trevor: "They're on a four-month vacation." I said. "And they said--in their own words--'The house is all yours, son. You have the numbers if something goes wrong'. Psh. NOTHING's gonna go wrong."
Jewel "This being said by the life form who just discovered extraterrestrial life." She says with a bit of a chuckle.
Trevor laughed along with her. "Good point. Hey, let's go to my room!"
Jewel nods. "What do you plan on doing there?"
Trevor: "Uhh... talk with you some more, maybe..." I started twiddling with my fingers shyly, looking down. "Play with your belly?"
Jewel blushes a bit at that last part. "What was that?"
Trevor: "Play with your belly." I repeated. "You're not offended, are you?"
Jewel blushes even more now. "No, no, it's just...unexpected..."
Trevor: "Unexpected? Well yes.." I kneel down to get a better view of her gargantuan girth. "I've always shown a love of girls with large potbellies."
Jewel "W-well then..." she then sits down on the ground, spreading her legs to have her belly directly in front of her."...Do you wanna feel it now?"
Trevor: "We have to go to my room first."
Jewel nods. "Lead the way then. You could even carry me there, if you can..." she suggests.
Trevor heads over to his room and opens the door, revealing it to be an almost above-average room with a tiger picture on the wall, a comfy bed, a Chinese zodiac calendar, the works!
Jewel walks in casually, her flab giggling slightly. "So, where would you like me?"
Trevor: "Please sit on the bed, please." My bed has an unlimited weight capacity, meaning it can hold ANY weight, so it's unbreakable.
Jewel then plops herself down at full force down on his bed.
Trevor saw that his bed still did not break. NOW I'm not gonna get into trouble. I pulled my chair towards Jewel and raised the seat up a bit so that I could get a closer look at her... and that girth. Oh, yeah. Look at that flabby girth.
Jewel blushes still, placing her hands shyly on her tummy.
Trevor joined in on the placing hands, rubbing the flabbiness all over. "Ooooh."
Jewel starts to coo a bit, as well. "Do you like it?"
Trevor: "I'd be lying if I said no." I said. Boy, does that belly feel soft. "Can I give it a bounce?"
Jewel nods "Sure...why not..."
Trevor , hearing her say sure, proceeds to lift up all her girth in that belly and let it bounce up and down, letting the flab jiggle everywhere in opposite directions making an audible bouncing noise.
Jewel giggles even more, hearing the sounds her sloshing belly made. "Say, how fat do you like your girls, anyways?"
Trevor: "As fat as you." I stood up a bit, using the flab to climb up to her so that I could see her beautiful face up close. Damn, she's cute. "Know what I'm talking about?"
Jewel "Well, I was thinking...would you like me to get...fatter?" She says with an endearing smile.
Trevor: "Is it okay if I feed you a little bit, because I like you this way?" Trembling with hesitation at first, my lips softly peck hers.
Jewel: "Sure thing!" She says, rubbing the top of her belly. "So, what does your kind usually eat?"
Trevor: "Well, we eat meat like chicken, steak, burgers, vegetables like carrots, broccoli, and lettuce, and fruit like apples, bananas, and oranges." I said, my lips smooching hers once again.
Jewel wraps her chubby arms around him to extend their kiss. "Oh, sounds exotic! Do you have any of that?"
Trevor: "Yes we do, and may I say one thing?"
Jewel "Go ahead." She allowed him to speak.
Trevor: "I just want to say... your lips feel like I'm on Cloud Nine!"
Jewel raises an eyebrow, unsure of his human expression. "...Cloud...Nine?"
Trevor explained, "It's an expression meaning that it's a state of mind in which you have recently fallen in love."
Jewel "Oh?" She blushes a bit. "So you must...really love me then?"
Trevor: "I'd be lying if I said 'no.'" I said to her while my finger traces one of her pink luscious lips. "And I'd be telling the truth if I said I wanted you all to myself so I can feel all over your large potbelly and your luscious lips."
Jewel blushes even more now, as she begins to shake a bit. She still gives him a loving smile, though.
Trevor: "Can you kiss me some more?"
Jewel "I can certainly do more than that..." she says lustfully, as she encouraged him to lay on the bed.
Trevor: "Oh? Show me." I said, ready for what Jewel had in store for me.
Jewel then happily gets onto the bed with him, having her belly press against his body, and having their faces only an inch from one another.
Trevor: "Oooh, Jewel, baby~ Knew you'd act so naughty by the way you spoke so sultry..."
Jewel smiles, giving him his kiss he so very wanted.
Trevor braced himself for the kiss, and it was more passionate, more deep, more smooth. He closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss.
Jewel then retracts after about a full minute of their kiss. "How was it the second time?"
Trevor: "So... wonderful~! Who would've ever thought that the girl I meet has the kiss of a goddess?!"
Jewel give him a sweet giggle. "So then, onto the feeding?"
Trevor: "Yes. Be back with your plate, sweet lips." I wink at her and head to the kitchen.
Jewel then leans back pleasantly in his bed, wondering what he would bring out...
Trevor: At the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator and find a plate of two cheeseburgers with a slab of medium rare steak. I was gonna save it for myself, but... Bah! I'll just order something later. I place it in the microwave and reheat it to about 3 minutes, which pass by and I open the door to take the plate to Jewel.
Jewel looks up at the strange new dish in front of her. "So, what are these?"
Trevor: "Well, those are cheeseburgers..." I said, pointing to the cheeseburgers. "And that's steak." I said, pointing to the steak.
Jewel nods. "What would you recommend first?"
Trevor: "The cheeseburgers. I swear, the angus beef is just awesome, but when you couple that with the cheesy goodness... HOLD ON TIGHT!"
Jewel nods. "Okay then, I trust you that they're that good." She says, opening her mouth for him to feed her.
Trevor takes a cheeseburger and moves it towards her mouth. "Dig in!"
Jewel then somewhat cautiously takes a bit out of it, and while nothing happens after a few seconds, she then becomes motionless, he eyes dilating greatest in complete shock.
Trevor: "Well? What do you think?"
Jewel then lets out one loud alien screech of joy. "I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!" She repeats.
Trevor: "Jewel! No need to exclaim! I know you love it and all, but keep it down, kay? The neighbors might hear you..." I gasp, stopping myself mid-sentence as I realized that if they could hear it, then they suspect that there might be aliens living inside.
Jewel "S-Sorry..." she said overwhelmed. "It's just...I've had nothing nearly half as good as this on my own planet!"
Trevor: "Well, here on Earth, we provide what you need here." I said, "And try not to do anything alien-y since you look like a human to me. People might claim you or use you for publicity."
Jewel nods. "Well then, what should I do to, y'know, lay low?"
Trevor proceeds to rub her large girth."Pretend you're a human. You speak like a human, you look like a human, and try not to let out any shrills. If you ask them a question about something you don't know, just pretend you have amnesia."
Jewel nods. "So, should I still eat?"
Trevor: "Yes. I don't wanna lose you, Jewel." I start to play with her potbelly. "You're the closest thing I've had to a friend or girlfriend. Say we're like Elliott and E.T. from that movie E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial."
Jewel blinks a bit. "Are you really that lonely?"
Trevor: "Nah. I have a few friends. I'd pretty much consider you the closest thing I've had to a girlfriend."
Jewel blushes again. "Think your friends would like me?"
Trevor: "Yeah! They'd be so jealous!"

No comments: