Sunday, August 2, 2015

Lilac Kingston RP

I was waking up from my nap to the sound of pick-up trucks backing up, indicating that someone is either moving out or moving in. To figure out the source of the sound, I put on my shoes and strapped on my black buttoned-up, short-sleeved shirt, going outside... to see someone who is moving in. And oh, my god. That someone is...a...HOTTIE.

The girl put a hand on her soft hip. She leaned towards him a bit. "Why hello there. I suppose I'm moving in with you?"

"Yes." As I took a nice, long gander at Lilac, her features were as sexy as my heart could take. As sexy as my eyes could stare for as long as they want. "Your name is~?"

Lilac had quite the knockers! She was a P-cup, yet she managed to carry those bazongas wherever she went. And dat ass too! Oh, man, did it jiggle with each slight movement she made!

"You never told me your name, sweetness~" I said to her.

"It's Lilac." She said.

"Lilac~ Nice name for a nice lady." I took her hand and getting down on one knee to kiss it. "My name's Trevor."

"Heh~" She giggled. "Nice name for a nice gentleman." She patted his head. "May I come inside?"

"Sure. Let's talk." I replied and started walking with Lilac as her ass starts jiggling with each step she took.

"Hehe~ Alright~ Mind if you give me a tour of your house?"

"Sure~" I tour Lilac all over mi casa. I toured her all over the living room, my master room, everywhere.

After the tour

"Aaaaand that's my planet!" I said, having finished touring Lilac all over the place. "Anything you wanna do?"

"Wow! Your planet is pretty interesting! How about we go to those places you call 'restaurants'?"

"That would be quite nice. Let's go~"

"Alright. You lead the way!"

Me and Lilac walk together to the restaurant, which is actually called a bakery. As me and Lilac walk together, I had happened to get a peek at her booty.

Lilac didn't notice Trevor taking a few peeks of her behind. When they arrived, the two took their seats. But they heard that the chef called in sicxk. "H-Hey! I can fill in for him! I can bake a mean chocolate pecan pie!"

"I LOVE chocolate pie! Especially with Pecan!" I said, and it's exactly a true story!

"Great!" Lilac went to the kitchen and decided to use some shortbread crust as the base. She added in some moist and gooey chocolate as  the filling. Which was topped with some glazed pecans. It was put in the oven to back for a while! She then came back with a scrumptious-lookin' pie!

I gasped as much as my mouth watered with drool! All that delicious pecan in so much chocolate!

"Heh~ I see you're smitten by the dessert." She placed the pie on the table. "Let's dig in!"

Taking a slice of the pie, the taste of the pecan and the chocolate baked together had surely satisfied my taste buds, they sure did!

Lilac was clearly enjoying her creation as well! Getting some stains on her shirt, not noticing the fact that some of the pic was going straight to her thighs!

We both continued to dig in to the pecan pie.

"Oh yeah~!" She moaned, letting some drool drip onto the table.

After our glorious dinner at the restaurant, we headed back to our place for some.. private time "So... Lilac. In the mood for a little... relaxation music?" I turned on the radio to some New Age, coupled with some ambient chords and some toms in there. "Composed it myself, madame~"

Auroran

"Oh~ You're such a talented artist~" Lilac smiled and kissed Trevor right on the cheek. She sighed and leaned back on her seat. "Have you noticed that my hips have gotten wider? It must've been the pie." She playfully wiggled her hips.

"Sure has~" I lay back beside Lilac and start pressing my hand on her chest. "Let's cuddle~" My eyes nearing closing as my lips lay on hers, my hands were first getting to explore her large chest, letting the New Age make the night go smoothly~

Her back was on the seat, purring as his hands lowered to her hips. She wiggled her toes and her hand was on his face as they embraced. She let herself be his sweetie.

As my hands left her hips, straight to the thighs they go, rubbing it smoothly.

Lilac bit her lips as his hands began to grasp her big bounty she calls a booty!

"You on top of me~? Let's switch cuddling positions."

"Alright~" Lilac giggled and flipped onto him. "Like this~?" Her ass made a 'BOING!' sound as she took off her undergarments.

I had heard the sound come out of that booty, and it aroused me. My hands continue to have so much fun with that phat, round junk of an ass. "Hell, yeah, I like it~" My hands were elevating through the smooth surface of her belly and navel and into her shirt which had a heart insignia on it, letting it sink deep into the bare containments of her body. "But do you like this, baby?"

"Mmph~!" Lilac yelped a little in surprise, but was blushing in arousal. "Yes~!" She shook her ass which jiggled like and earthquake! ' BWOIOIOING!'

"Yeah.. shake that ass~" To spice up this rubdown, I make Lilac's ass cheeks spread out and release them to make that ass clap!

Lilac let out a horny howl as the two masses clashed together, jiggling and joggling. Her private area began to leak those sacred love juices.

"So where're you originally from? And what made you decide to move in with me?"

"Well..." Lilac proceeded to explain everything.

I begin to rub the bareness of her whole body as I listen to her explain. So she's originally from New York, and she decided to move in with me because she needed company? Wow. And with me, no less!

"Yeah, you seem like a nice guy~ So I think I'll stay with you~" She giggled and kissed him.

"Never had a girl stay with me before~" My hands were giving that juiciness of a rump as much smooth treatment as they possibly can!

"Mmn~ I'm sure it'll be a pleasant time. We'll bond so much, I just know it!" She smiled and moaned, squirming as he gave her the treatment.

"Me too~" I replied, my hands rubbing all over her P-Cup breasts. "So you wear glasses, eh?"

"Y-Yeah~" Lilac blushed. "It makes me look smart and help me see better. I hope you don't mind them."

"I love glasses on women. Makes them look EROTIC~" I smack her ass firmly.

"Why thank you~!" Lilac screamed in pleasure! "More~! Hit it more~!" She was biting her lips.

And this pressured me to spank more, enough to make her... Let out all her love nectar in practically GALLONS!

"That...was...good~"

"You... Were... Awesome~"

"The best!"

No comments: