Trevor had found himself in a universe that looked... grey. The background was grey.. the BGM were ambient sounds reminiscent of adult swim bumps... and when I looked at myself, I was B&W.
Reina was walking on a nearby sidewalk
Trevor "Hm~" I had found out that I was not alone; there was a girl with a big booty walking by.
Reina continued on her merry way
Trevor watched her large ass bounce and jiggle as I follow her.
Reina continues to walk, not knowing Trevor was there
Trevor , while following her, gets her attention with a firm poke on the butt, making it go a big ''BOING!!''
Reina turns around quickly in surprise
Trevor waves at her sheepishly. "Hi."
Reina waves back
Trevor "You're not offended?"
Reina shakes her head, a lot of people had done that to her as well
Trevor "Well..."
Reina turns to walk the rest of the way to her Apartment
Trevor is not sure if he should follow her.. but that booty's telling him go ahead!
Reina soon gets to the apartment complex, and walks up the stairs, her butt jiggling with each of her steps
Trevor follows her, enjoying the show.
Reina finally makes it to her door before unlocking it and walking in
Trevor follows her inside. "Hope you don't mind me following you."
Reina spins around, surprised that Trevor followed her "You followed me?"
Trevor "Yeah. That booty was too good!"
Reina blushes "Th-thanks"
Trevor "So you do speak... Silent type, are you?"
Reina "Yeah..."
Trevor "The booty contrasts your personality."
Reina "It does?"
Trevor nodded.
Reina sits down at her couch
Trevor "Mind if I join you? Beautiful women like you need company."
Reina blushed at that comment, as she shook her head that she didn't mind
Trevor sat with her.
Reina went to turn the T.V on
Trevor watched her bend over. Ooh, how that ass would jiggle!
Reina sat back down next to Trevor after turning the T.V on
Trevor "So... what's your name?"
Reina "Reina"
Trevor "My name's Trevor."
Reina "Hi Trevor"
Trevor "Hey~" His hand rubbed on her soft, meaty thigh.
Reina gasps and blushes as her does this
Trevor "My... oh, my." His hand continued to rub her thigh as if it were desperate to feel more of her.
Reina just blushed harder and harder at this
Trevor "Don't be shy~"
Reina "Huh?"
Trevor "Don't be so shy~" Trevor continued to rub her. "Just.. trust me."
Reina slowly layed down on her belly, thinking she knew what he was asking
Trevor had his hands rub her huge ass as soon as she did that.
Reina had been blushing throughout all of this
Trevor "Oh... my."
Reina "That.... feels good"
Trevor continues to play with her behind.
Reina 's butt jiggles with each rub he gives it
Trevor starts to make it bounce up and down by jiggling it.
Reina barely audibly moans as he does this
Trevor "Oh, my. Reina, your badonkadonk; it's so smooth and wiggly!"
Reina "Thanks... I guess"
Trevor lifts up that big ass of hers and makes it bounce as it goes a bigger ''BWOING1!!''
Reina gasps at how much it bounces around after he does that
Trevor "Impressed?"
Reina: "I guess... I never knew my butt was so bouncy"
Trevor "That is like the most I've ever heard you say!"
Reina "I guess so..."
Trevor pokes her buttcheeks firmly while my fingers stay on each cheek, descending her whole tush down and making it bounce!
Reina "That feel really good.." as she just relaxes, quitely moaning
Trevor "Would you tell me how your booty is like this?"
Reina "I guess I was sorta... born with a bigger butt"
Trevor "Wow~"
Reina goes back to relaxing
Trevor continues to rub her butt.
Reina continues to moan quietly as he rubs her butt

No comments:
Post a Comment